LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread 🏳️‍🌈

ya’ll rememebr that one vid of jeff kaplan answering questions and one of them was “i still want to see junkrat in lingerie one day” and he said nothing and stared at the camera? well i still want lingerie junkrat

2 Likes

You’re valid and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise

3 Likes

I’m feeling anxious about the next skin reveal even knowing that I’ll probably disappoint myself haha. Why do I do this to myself.

It’s probably gonna be Rat King Junkrat.

1 Like

I guess I’m glad knowing the event is happening soon tomorrow. I want to see how the rest of Blizzard World looks like and whatever cosmetics they didn’t show.

2 Likes

10 more minutes until the next skin reveal guys!

It’s going to be Junkrat, but I don’t want it to be Junkrat because it’s legitimately terrifying and I just want a cute Orisa legendary :(((

1 Like

Fans: Where is our LGBT rep?
Did you say scary/terrifying Junkrat skin? Here you go.

Sobs I wish I was kidding. Well, even if it is Junkrat, at least make it look nice.

Edit: That’s odd, I’m not seeing anything. I’m refreshing the Twitter.

2 Likes

There. I’m running.

Edit: “It’s going to be bad.” Yeah.

1 Like

SCREAMING It’s much more terrifying than I thought.

1 Like

Thanks! I hate it

At least it’s not Rat King but it’s still Horrifying

1 Like

ok that is both a surprise, and my new favorite junkrat skin!

You people are weak fools, this skin is sexy as hell. Goodbye Beachrat, welcome sexy bearded Hunkrat.

2 Likes

You said you wanted more fantasy creatures and they delivered.

I just wanted sexy and I got sexy with Junkrat and Lucio. I’m good this event in terms of skins.

2 Likes

I’m thinking we’ll get our epic skin reveal later today too…

I’m glad it’s enjoyable to people! Really. I like the horns actually because I always like horns (and I’m reporting Blizzard to the police for not giving demon Hanzo horns), but the rest… I’m not a fan.

Still. As long as people are happy.

1 Like

It’s fully partially just me being bitter that Junkrat got his second legendary WW skin

Also Imp Junkrat in HotS does it better I’m sorry

2 Likes

I guess winter belongs to Junkrat now xD.

Mei had two Lunar
Reaper had two Halloween
Tracer/Zarya/Lucio had two Summer I think

dont like the energies coming from that skin

2 Likes