LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread 🏳️‍🌈

Sad to see you go, but you can always come back if things change!

The worst is having no one to play with tbh, I’m lucky that I have 5 close friends to play with and we do stacks of varying sizes every weekend. I don’t think I would’ve been still playing if I had no one to play with.

I’m on thin ice with the story side however. I feel like I’m investing into nothing and I’m not sure the wait for tiny bits and pieces is worth it. I really hope next year things change because the OWL excuse will run out very quickly and I won’t tolerate laziness anymore.

5 Likes

After playing with a friend from tumblr, it’s hard going back to playing solo. Like what’s the point, the game is obviously meant to be played with friends for it to be enjoyable. Wish you could queue for non-competitive Deathmatch with a group though.

I haven’t played the game in like 3 weeks I think. I’ll try to force my friend to play some Winter Pooperland for lootboxes but that’s p much it.

I won’t uninstall the game though because I’m hopeful. I’m still hopeful. I’m not sure for what exactly but… yeah.

Regarding lore I… I think I’m losing hope for that completely though, outside of new hero releases, and even those have been terrible this year.

5 Likes

I agree with Beliyal. You’re always welcome to come back and we’ll be here.

I’ll still keep an eye on the series casually; I’m not much of a competitive person.

4 Likes

Figure Skater Symmetra!

3 Likes

I’m in love. Buying this immediately as I log in.

:sob: She’s beautiful.

1 Like

I really love the skin and she has a neat hairstyle too.

My other fear is that this means Mouse King Junkrat is very likely real now haha.

3 Likes

and very likely in our nightmares for weeks to come…

2 Likes

I think we’ll have an epic reveal in a few hours (3PM PST) if we’re going by the Bastion epic skin.

1 Like

yeah, it’s what theyve done for epics the last few events too.

I love this. The skates on the gun are really fun.

3 Likes

OMG, I can’t believe my guess was right, even if it was so obvious. I definitely hope I get this skin in a loot box. :smile:

1 Like

Me whenever Symmetra gets a new skin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTJoH-xBCxQ

They are always absolutely stunning. :sob:

1 Like

Honestly? Symmetra always gets the best skins.

I don’t play her much but this is an instant first day buy for me.

3 Likes

I was looking at people commenting that this is a first day buy and I’m like wwwwhhaatt lol. Lucio stays as the best skin teased atm.

2 Likes

As a lucio main I’d be getting it even it were bad lol

3 Likes

We might get an epic skin reveal in about 30 minutes.

Edit: That’s odd. Nothing is appearing.

probably the last legendary and epic skin reveal tomorrow. maybe a surprise or two when the event actually starts with an extra legendary or a couple more epics, like halloween and summer games.

1 Like

Is there anything you’re hoping for?

I’m not too sure how I feel about Epic skins since they tend not to look too good beside the Halloween ones. I just hope that one of my favorite heroes get something nice; even if it’s not a skin, it might be an emote, etc.

1 Like

But then again, Scrooge was kind of nice in terms of how it changed his outfit.

1 Like

i always hold out hope for hanzo and mccree, but i’d actually also love a new soldier skin. the best skin in my opinion last halloween was soldier’s, loved it. i want to see what else they can do with him.

1 Like