Leeked patch notes, sauce included

1 Like

Looks like a wishlist of forum complainer requests. So this is either a great troll post or the first time ever Blizz listened to the players.

Either way, players still will be complaining about balance afterwards.

2 Likes

Just like to take a moment to point out that OP hasn’t been banned/deleted for posting this. So much for all the cloak & dagger BS on the other thread, eh?

1 Like

I mean we’ll complain until the death of the game. Let’s be honest.

1 Like

That just means it’s false right?

I certainly will.20c

1 Like

More downtime and less hook range could be big ones. It could help equalise things w/o making him unplayable

Those contender nerf leaks didn’t get anyone banned for posting them either.

Ok but where is the sauce

Do you not understand what being suspended from here two times unfairly (for criticizing monetization and Blizz) means?? How can i be sure that it’s allowed when the leak got deleted from reddit super quick? Try to understand from my point of view.

When Bridgette was released, the game metrics that the player has access to were better then they had ever been.

The only issues were forums and people who play the game to finance their life.

Complaints existed, but all metrics were in the green.

I guess complaining is all that takes to make sure things get changed.

Here ya go.

2 Likes

But it would fix nothing. And it’s not even a dps nerf which we already know is the focus on Hog. This can’t be real.

1 Like

It’s been thrown away, unfortunately.
But I was gonna do it. Trust me bro, can’t post proof tho or I might get banned.

Lol no worries

Well, I will wait and see.

Okay so Widow does 2.5x damage with headshots. That would mean 90 damage with a headshot would do 225 damage. So characters like Reaper and Mei… would survive a headshot

And you’re saying her Non-scoped primary fire only fires 5 bullets per second. That’s terrible. Especially cuz you say the bullets max-damage is changed from 9 to 13. Yes each individual bullet does more damage…. But it’s overall a nerf. Cuz she fired 10 bullets per second before, which would be 90dps. And now you’re saying she fires 5 bullets per second, that would be 65dps. That is just straight up bad

With these changes, you say the Railgun headshot damage is reduced to 1x…. Meaning she gets no benefit from headshots. There’s no way that’s right. And you ALSO say that she can only use the Railgun during her ult??? This just makes no sense

And lastly, this makes no sense either. The entire point of the ability is that it’s a CLEANSE. So basically, the entire point of this ability is removed. It won’t cleanse Anti-Nade, it won’t cleanse CC. What the hell.

These changes can’t be right. Surely

3 Likes

I always found the healthiest way to view Overwatch is a game of OP characters all fighting for the crown of most OP. :joy:

OP designs will create an environment like this.

Honestly, a lot of headscratchers there. (if true)

But it’s Blizzard’s way I suppose.

So this was never a bug? The recent issue with it not cleansing when she tps?