Leeked patch notes, sauce included

Read the Kiriko part.

You’re right. Hog is too much, they can’t tweak his numbers to make him fine for everyone

They gotta do fundamental kit changes

2 Likes

Cant have Ana be countered or not meta. So Kiri loses the cleanse of course

10 Likes

Removing cleanse on Suzu would be so stupid.

Don’t like the idea of losing a unique ability like that. If this is really the route they take then hopefully one of the two upcoming supports have a proper cleanse.

8 Likes

If this is real. Why did it take them so long?

That fact alone makes me think its fake.

1 Like

Well, sounds to me like the bottleneck will be DPS after these buffs to Kir…

Oh, never mind.

It should’ve never been able to in first place

It’s like if Bap’s lamp also cleansed,

would be too strong to be a CD skill when it also provides immortality

These changes sound suspect. Removing railgun from Sojourn sounds more like wishful thinking than balancing. Ditto for the cleanse removal.

13 Likes

They know which heroes to nerf,(if this is real) it seems. But these are some really odd changes. Sojourn in particular is just so drastic.
Also hanzo storm arrow damage increased 35% on bounce means they oneshot with damage boost-hanzo/mercy killing round corners meta maybe? Probably far too inconsistent.

1 Like

I think it’s fine, if they have plans on reworking AntiNade in the future.

2 Likes

This isn’t real. You’re telling me it took them an entire month for those 2 nerfs to hog? And they stated in an article that they’re coming for his dps. This isn’t that big a change so I’m calling fake news here.

6 Likes

This right here. I’d rather go with the words of the lead hero designer because Keller didn’t even say it. Only the author mentioned it.

1 Like

so wheres the source as the title says?

1 Like

Im gonna be mega disappointed if Brig changes STILL aren’t done and added into a giant patch like this

3 Likes

Don’t know if they’d do this, but I think they should remove the alt fire considering her kit is juiced enough. Either that, or made the alt fire her main fire, and pretty much make her play like Mega Man (or a Soldier 76/Hanzo hybrid) where she moves for position spam fires with M1 and can charge her gun for more damage.

Hey if these the same as the ones you got, then that dude has moldy sour cream to eat :skull:

Well it is consistent with their design approach to basically ignore the Support Role, except for nerfs.

7 Likes

While there’s a lot one could say, I’ll only add that I like the Hanzo and Rammatra changes. Increased damage on rebound is a cool mechanic, and more Hanzos intentionally missing their shots sounds good to me.

Hope he doesn’t get indigestion.

1 Like

Don’t you effin dare, don’t you dare get my hopes up.

1 Like