Leeked patch notes, sauce included

Thank you for ending the other thread’s absolute word starting with circle and ending with something that rhymes with work.

Oh this is an Adderallboy/Kisseys alt, nevermind

1 Like

How so? In a game like OW, each little thing matters and those little things add up to help determine the level of a hero’s viability.

Sure, he’ll still be able to combo you, but that’s just Hog. These changes allow for more counter play and makes him a little less effective at range.

He doesn’t need a dps nerf to be a balanced hero.

Well, even if they are fake notes, the changes are pretty good.

1 Like

You wanna know how I know this is fake?

There was an actual good attempt at hero balancing.

Blizzard devs can’t do that.

only one i like is sombra of course. widow ones would suck for low tier widowmaker players but yea i guess we balance at the top. she would be like old sombra where only the best widows can do anything with her

i dont think we need hanzo buffs… but he isnt really represented on ladders. the hog buff sounds better than a total rework since he gets to keep his one-shot but then that wouldnt make sense if you nerf widowmakers one shot since not a 700 health tank with a 300 health healing ability. maybe we should give that too widow :smirk:

I understand small increments can be enough. But this doesn’t change the one shot. This doesn’t change the survivability. I’m sorry but a 1s cooldown and an 18m range sounds like something I can easily play around without much repercussion.

Nah there’s no way this is real because if it took MONTHS and

THIS is what we get for roadhog nerfs??? I will absolutely lose it bro.

Also if she keeps gets to keep her one shot but now has a good primary…

Again, I will lose it.

If this is real, I stg this dev team has actually fully lost it or is hard trolling.

AND buffing the most infuriating part about sombra meanwhile not addressing the fact she can still hack while invis.

AND removing cleanse from suzu without addressing antinade being busted and the fact antinade is the reason cleanse existed in the first place.

Wait, where is the healing nerf to Roadhog Take a breather?

Would it really be that surprising. I mean this IS blizzard we’re talking about

Is it Barbeque sauce?

Because if you wanted to site your point of reference it’s called a source.

Kinda sounds like a nerf to Widow’s machine gun in exchange some longer range, but idk why you’d need longer range on it when she only uses it when someone is super close. Correct me if I’m wrong tho

Tbf tho the current dps passive needs a rework or to be removed since it doesn’t even benefit hanzo at all lool

If that becomes a problem, it’d be pretty easy to just knock her down to 175hp.

They should just make the hook
Distance shorter and when hooked your not stun and you can still shoot him.

3 Likes

It’s literally IMPOSSIBLE to make this game fun again without changing all heroes

That’s the thing…

She needs to be knocked down in her HP, NOW and then that’s it. Do not touch her.

Anywhere from 150 hp - 175 hp. I think 150 cause she’s the only hero that can physically function at her range., but either way. Knock her HP down. And then leave her to see how she goes from there.

Her going back to 200 HP was the biggest mistake.

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s fake.

But if you hate hog this much, trust me with this changes he’d drop out of meta real quick. Kiriko changes with those sombra changes, hog would just be deleted on cooldown.

Is it?

My Uncle works at Activision and can validate these patch notes.