Roadhog Take a breather
- Cooldown increased to 9 seconds from 8 seconds
- Range decreased to 18m from 20m
- Cooldown increased to 9 seconds from 7 seconds
- No longer gains the effects of Fortify on cast - Orisa can now cast Fortify during cast
- Movement speed reduced to 15% from 20%
- Annihilation ultimate cost increased by 16%
Widow Widow’s Kiss (scope)
- Damage reduced to 30-90 at 100% charge from 39-120
Widows Kiss (Automatic):
- Spread angle reduced to 0 from 3 degrees
- Damage changed to 5 - 9 from 3.9-13
- Rate of fire reduced to 5 rounds/s from 10 rounds/s
- Damage falloff now starts at 30m from 20m
- Duration reduced to 5 seconds from 8 seconds
- Lockout increased to 2.5 seconds from 1.5 seconds
- Primary fire spread decreased by 28%
Railgun Alt Fire
Overclock -Replaces primary fire with Railgun Alt Fire
- Critial damage multiplier reduced to 1 from 1.5
- Charge time reduced to 0.75 seconds from 1 second
- Overclock ultimate cost reduced by 15%
- Damage after ricochet increased by 35
- Damage per second of each dragon increased to 200 from 150
- Invulnerability removed
Protection Suzu - No longer cleanses debuffs
- Duration of invulnerability increased back to 1 second from 0.85 seconds
See guys? It’s not that difficult to just provide the damn (alleged?) leaks!
Speaking of which, two things leap out to me:
- They took away Sojourns railgun?! I’m no Sojourn fan but that seems a bit… drastic. If anything here makes me suspect the leaks are fake, it’s that.
- They removed Suzu’s cleanse. God forbid any hero dare to be so much as counter adjacent to Ana, amirite?
Looks fake but we’ll see
Considering they said Roadhog’s damage was on the chopping block
Lol could you imagine if this was real
This is going to make people want to queue as support.
Blizzard, just wow.
If those Widow changes are real, she’s dead. Now she needs to be reworked.
These are all written backwards from usual notes
Devs usually go "reduced/increased FROM (original #) TO (new #) "
OP’s are all saying "reduced/increased TO (new #) FROM (original #) "
Hog’s damage doesn’t need a nerf tbh.
20 to 18 meters could be quite substantial for hog coupled with more downtime on hook
Didn’t say he did but it’s what blizzard said so these notes don’t make sense
They never actually said his damage is on the chopping block.
All Dawson said was that he’s getting a nerf to his one-shot
And increasing cooldown and decreasing range on hook is technically a nerf to his one-shot.
Cause he’s able to do it less often and has less range.
I made those changes. I reformatted everything incase my source included trackers like capitalizing certain words so they knew I sent this leak.
Basically it was to cover my bottom from my source knowing who they leaked this to.
Aaron keller said this exact sentence I said 3 days ago in an interview, look it up
The only reason why this sounds real to
me is the unnecessary hanzo buffs which is something they’d certainly do.
(These better be fake btw)
They kinda make sense if they forgot to write in some nerfs.
Given that all the other ranged oneshot DPS are getting hard nerfs.
where is the sauce?? was it deleted? or is this bait
If you mean this interview, technically the article said it, it’s not a direct quote.
The article also refers to the PVE as singleplayer, so clearly details are not their strong suit.
Definitely fake. Whats a 1.0 headshot multiplier supposed to be? They would have qritten removed the ability to headshot.
Is it just me or does it feel like this will do absolutely nothing to help with the Hog problem
If true. I was saying this forever. Why does Orisa get a free Fort when she ults. No one elses abilities get magically reset for no reason.