So Apparently Tuesday Patch Notes Leaked

They could’ve made these changes a month ago.

FYI, you DM’s are turned off by default.

is it fixed now?

may have changed it but i dunno for sure

Yeah, that was my impression too. But then I read the rest of the notes and it makes more sense now.

As much as we all would have loved that. That isn’t possible.

They had their Christmas break (everything shuts down), and any actual patch they release (not hotfixes), has to go through Sony to be approved which takes 3 weeks.

So if they returned Tuesday 3rd… You can see why the first actual patch might happen this week…

This isn’t great, but it is mostly a Sony problem.

Hey look, apparently someone actually provided the alleged leaks!

See guys? Not that hard!

2 Likes

Baiting also isn’t allowed and is a greater sin to mankind.

Spill it!

Easy everyone.
Their source is their uncle who works at Blizzard.
My uncle works at Activision and can validate these and other claims.

1 Like

Too bad you can’t take back reports. For what it’s worth I apologize.

Burden of evidence is on the OP, not them.

I remember when someone leaked the next few heroes and people thought it was obviously fake just because the character silhouettes they used were (obviously) of already existing characters and One character I remember so distinctively was a character with a fox (kiriko). I also remember when someone on here leaked the OW2 logo on a can of coke and people were saying how fake it was and how there wasn’t going to be an OW2 so soon and such and some guy who lived in Japan went out and looked for more cans of the coke and updated some of use on how it was going.

I’m not going to flat out deny or believe any obscure leaks on the forums until they are factually proven or disproven but I will say, I’ve seen seemingly outlandish leaks actually turn out to be true or not too far from it.

Blizzard usually only delete things that are real(same happened with the leaked kiriko short trailer) But left the fake ones alone.

1 Like

The patch comes in tomorrow. Some people with their patience. Lmao.

We’d still like to read them, sombras real patches were leaked and nothing happened

@fragehardt

dont believe you, but it might be fun to see anyway.

im hoping they arent since those widowmaker nerfs seemed harsh. guess i would start playing ashe more. kind of a bummer my favorite two heroes nerfed to hell. sombra first and widow if the leak is true. crossing my fingers lol but hey if people hate her that much i guess

as for leaks the biggest leak was kiriko’s animated cinematic. i remember how blown away i was by it… pretty cool even tho it was in spanish. i actually like the spanish version better than the english one. i think some people got banned from the forums for posting it… was getting taken down everywhere lol

2 Likes

My uncle works at Nintendo and said the same thing.

I’m not sure why he knows, but I guess that’s just a Nintendo thing.

1 Like

I mean i took the risk and posted that leak and yeah i got banned for a month for it.

1 Like

dam that sucks. i thought about it but refrained myself. took a lot of restraint lol

at least it was only a month… wonder if another hero would be leaked like that again later

I mean i got banned so many times already for bs reasons that i simply don’t really care anymore about bans.

So i just take the risks so someone else don’t have to do it.

2 Likes