LC-208 fix was reverted

And my account has SMS protection. Well, I’m actually using the battlenet app. After you set up SMS protection you register and switch to only using the app and you don’t need to use SMS anymore.

Glad to help! It was so frustrating to not be able to play. I feel so bad for you guys. I’m sure they’ll get it all sorted out soon.

Have same problem i did unlink my account and link back in game , Login Error lc 208 keep coming back , its a long week-end and im pretty sure its not going to be fix until tuesday… i was having a blast last night before the update but they had to **** everything up again so annoying , sorry its frustrating :neutral_face:.

1 Like

Same here, XSX and PS5 returning the same error x-x

Im tryed re-link acc, reinstall, restart consoles, nothing fixed…

1 Like

Unlinking and relinking unfortunately did not work for me. Just going to have to wait for Blizzard to wake up and fix their “fix” I guess

Thats nothing to worry about. If you reconnect the same account theres no wait.

Unlinking and relinnking then waiting over an hour and still not working.

I always know when a tech team is run poorly if they are dumb enough to release a major update on friday. Never ever release on friday!

Doing this on a friday when everything start going back smooth is so stupid , now nothing working anymore … any dev here looking us talking , come out there

I also have the same issue since the maintenance “ended” last night (though for the life of me I can’t find an official post saying the maintenance has ended, or any other comm from Blizzard since then for that matter…)

The maintenance was only 1 hours

Same thing on this side on both pc and ps5 cant get in whats so ever guys. is this because of the merge?

Same since last night. Ive been trying at least once an hour since then. Its like google search cannot take you anywhere… like i can not find any posts about it or the ones i find are from before the patch that started this !%$!# for me anyway. Ive tryied all the fix suggested int the book and nothing. Its up yours with that one once again i guess.

1 Like

I think it was established earlier that LC-208 was caused by the merge somehow. But when we first had this error it was fixed, and the merge seemed to have been completed by then.
So tbh I’m not sure what this can be about now.

1 Like

That 365 days thing must be a lie. I created another account to see if the problem persists (It didn’t but a completely different bug came up instead), and connected my console to those two accounts just fine which have never been connected to it before. This bug is just all over the place that my brain hurts from it.

1 Like

almost been an entire day since the maintenance. and still not playable :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Thought it was kind of funny. The game gave me time to play 6 games buy some skins and a intro and then disconnected. Im still trying to get past the loading screen LC-208

Ive tryied with a completly new account and it doesnt work either. I even manually switxhed my DNS and it didnt help.

2 Likes

I didn’t recieve this error until after the “fixes” were applied. Why the hell is this happeningggg

4 Likes

cannot get mine to connect to server either

They did maintenance and somehow broke it even more, as I never had an error but now I can’t play at all.

1 Like