LC-208 fix was reverted

Yesterdays patch fix the LC-208 error for me and now this new fix reverted the LC-208 error. It just me or are others having the same experience

171 Likes

Nah I’m getting the same issue too. These devs don’t have a clue what they’re doing

32 Likes

Same issue. They need to take it all down and give it another month this is a joke.

20 Likes

So bad that this is happening again

12 Likes

Bruh, waiting to play after waiting from 7 to 8pm, just to not being able to do Jack. Like seriously What the hell

10 Likes

Thats blizzard for ya it seems

5 Likes

I hope they revert this patch so we can all play. Or fix it. As a minimum, let us know you are working on it Blizz! I keep reloading my game hoping the breaking news will be updated

12 Likes

Right like this is ridiculous

6 Likes

ITS. NOT. THAT. DEEP. just fix itđź’€

6 Likes

Yep I played for 4 hours today with no issues, now only get LC-208.

20 Likes

Same its so dumb after that patch i cant play

8 Likes

Same like i just wanna grind

6 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one! It’s so friggin frustrating! It was fine before this stupid maintenance update, I’m just annoyed

7 Likes

i didn’t have a single issue all day but the maintenance broke it. how does that even happen

11 Likes

happy seeing more threads about this, maybe they’ll fire the :clown_face: that pushed the maintenance…

10 Likes

Yeah that error was literally fixed yesterday and now it’s definitely reverted.It only seemed to fix my console rubberbanding issue but heck,you get one fix for it to break another.Super annoying when I was so keen to play after getting in yesterday :sleepy:

8 Likes

I had no issue getting on the past day but now I’m getting nothing but “Disconnected from game server” LC-208. Really was hoping to play tonight.

8 Likes

There must be a real good reason they can’t just turn it all off and start it over with account merges and everything when it’s ready. Something they don’t want to admit idk. Maybe something to do with the money spent on their advertising. These are some huge issues though I’ve never seen a game struggle this hard. Cyberpunk went better than this for me. Same with Fallout 76. Ouch. Maybe the ddos corrupted some data? Is that a thing?

6 Likes

Yeah. It’s like they updated it to make it so you can’t login anymore. My game was fine before, except the queue to get in which I was fine with waiting 5-15 min to get in

4 Likes

I didnt care I got to wait either as long as I got to play

1 Like