LC-208 fix was reverted

well its still to do with you linking accounts to console

At this point I donā€™t know which one is worse, not being let in at all or being let in only to be locked out a day laterā€¦

Tried to disconnecting and reconnecting all my accounts, reinstalling, resetting my internet connection but still the LC-208 error. No answer of Blizzardā€¦

Thatā€™s been an issue for me since launch, it seems as if they put all of their effort into their terrible battlepass system instead of making sure the actual game functions properly

Iā€™ve been able to play OW2 smoothly (albeit some long queues) on PS4 up to and including last night (midnight 08-10-2022 BST) and havenā€™t encountered any errors. This evening I am only getting the LC-208 error message while it is letting my partner play normally on his PS4 in the next room over, on the same internet connection :frowning:

I know theyā€™re working on it I just want them to update us on here or Twitter or breaking news.

its an issue with account transfer. we are just unlucky

are you sure they are working on it? it is the weekend so we might have to wait until after that

2 Likes

With most businesses, they will make people work through the weekend regardless with something as large of a scale as this. Also BlizzardCS is replying to TONS of tweets saying itā€™s a top priority issue and actively being worked on. Thereā€™s no way theyā€™ll let people wait until Monday to START a fix. Itā€™s too big of a crisis. Itā€™s only 2:30pm for Blizzard, I am hoping we get an update tonight.

1 Like

oh okay, well im not gonna get my hopes up since first time i got this issue it took 3 days for them to fix and that was the middle of a workweek

1 Like

I am a bit more hopeful because they did fix this once already before breaking it again (for some of the old recipients and some new ones as I see)

Going on 16 hours completely unable to log in on PC and PS4, after all the other trouble this week. Glad I bought 2 copies of Overwatch 1 only to have them both taken away with Overwatch 2

2 Likes

Seriously itā€™s still not fixed? You messed this up on a weekend but let people play during weekdays lol?? Savage.

Same here. Iā€™ve even restarted my modem/ router to no avail. Iā€™m not sure if blizzard has another fix or not. But this is a frustrating launch for sure. Yesterday I didnā€™t even receive any of the perks of the launch point pack either.

Seems like its a common rotating game mode cause had it for 3 days since launch got in, got to play untill the Oct 7 maintenance and they brought the red bar of death back to many
How its not acknowledged or how weā€™ve still gotten no response is wack

19 Likes

Beyond ridiculous. They do late friday night maintenance that goes way longer than expected now everyone is waking up to lc-208.

10 Likes

Got the lc-208 on Series x here myself. Didnā€™t have it before. Tried all the troubleshooting mentioned online to no avail.

8 Likes

Id trade this LC-208 for Covid-19 rn. Youā€™re driving me insane Blizz.

8 Likes

Their advice to fix this error.

Note: If your Battle.net account is connected to your console account, disconnecting it and reconnecting can resolve the error.

When you go to unlink it tells you there will be a 365 day cool down period before you can link another account!

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)