Just revert mercy back and put Valkerie on E

Why are you trying to prove your argument right by saying the pros played her? Pros represent maximum of 5% of the game. The ladder doesn’t play her. Or if it does, its usuaully defeat on the screen.

How so? Please explain why she wasn’t balanced?

Just be careful what you say, because if you guys are begging for a revert because she isn’t fun or balanced but your about to Call what you want her revert to be unbalanced…

Because she was underpowered… HELLO?

OWWC is playing on an older patch. Right at the Hammond release but before the buffs/nerfs to some support heroes, so no 300hp from nanoboost, 60hp/s heal from Mercy etc.

How? Explain how?

I don’t see how invulnerability and a uncounterable ultimate was underpowered? Having some of the best mobility in the game was underpowered?

Explain please because she was still the best pick after Ana got nerfed. She had good pickrate and winrate? How was she underpowered?

Explain…

At this point just leave her aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Let us Mercy players adapt to a build of her before its ripped out from under us and a newer, worse version of her is put out the next month. Im getting whiplash from it

So you’re sending me a video of a mercy player whose very very biased to mercy to explain how she was underpowered?

I’d just like to say. Mercy mains, the YouTuber, are saying she’s underpowered but pros, the community begs to differ. It seems fishy that only mercy players are saying she was underpowered.

So I’d like you to explain how she was underpowered, with the viewpoint of playing with and against mercy included bevause that’s fair. If you aren’t going to factor in Howe it feels to play with and against a mercy into the reasoning she’s underpowered then it’s simply biased and one sided arguement.

I lile this idea. It’s crazy enough to work. She’s a doctor BUT how does she rex people she needs to charges it. If it takes 30 seconds to a minute to get. If look deeper at the core they’ll probably figure something out like torb and his armor packs you need to collect or heal a curtain amount before being able to rez

I don’t want to. I’ve already expierence mass Resurrect when it existed. If you didn’t, that’s not my concern.

I did, I’ve been here since season 3, ive mained mercy every season since and till play her. I always found mass Rez and her kit to Ben extremely powerful and it’s never felt bad to play her. SHE never felt underpowered.

So explain to me why you think she was underpowered.

Well you’ve decided to reply and counteract my points on most of mercy’s threads. So I’m sure you can do it again.

Don’t want to. If you believe old Mercy was not underpowered that’s up to you. As long as the majority agree with me (as far as I know) I could care less if you believe it to be otherwise.

Or they could just dont what many asked for in the first place - make mass rez LoS and add the 0.7s cast time. Done.

With the amount off cc now, if Mercy is pulling off 5 man rezzes consistently then the problem isnt with Mercy…

No E required although im sure people would love to have some kinda fly every now and then.

Reworks from here on out also need banning because theyve all had detrimental effects on the games state.

Or you can’t find justifications to why she was underpowered?

I mean before you were quick to type a reply saying I was wrong but you won’t explain why she was underpowered? Seems fishy to me

:man_facepalming: Or I just can’t be asked to prove something so obvious.

Then why was she such a troll pick in the early seasons?

I’m really confused. You were bothered enough to reply to me with your opinion and you wanted to keep replying (because you did)

Now you don’t want to discuss mercy with me bevause I asked you to explain your viewpoint to me without using aria rose?

I’m just confused that’s all. I want you to explain to me why she was underpowered with your viewpoint and the viewpoints of other players in the game?

Good post there friend.

That has been said countless times actually. Valk on E is a great idea, I think a lot of people would enjoy having Mass res return.

Since Mercy has already had her healing reverted, I wouldn’t be surprised if they revert her res as well. It has been proven with actual facts that Mass res Mercy had lower win and pick rates than Mercy with Valk. It’s obviously more balanced, despite what the “Anti-Rez Brigade” tries to prove with their “opinions as fact” ideology.

Someone else will explain most likely. I have to go somewhere soon hence why I can’t be asked to reply.

50 HPS my dear and she felt bad to play (hence why they changed her)