Just revert mercy back and put Valkerie on E

Win rates should not be positive. They should be at 50%.

Same logic goes the other way around. Right now they are negative.
We are back at the F tier mercy we know from season 3. Only difference is right now she is the most boring hero in the roster and has the most unimpactful ult in the game AND is outperformed by other healers in both utility and healing.

1 Like

F tier?
Not at all.
She still has a close to 50% win rate, and this is with private profilesā€¦

AVRG win rate: 47.22%
Can you show me another hero with such a low win rate?

1 Like

No. Iā€™m with you.

1 Like

Thankfully I dodged your bs.

This, unfortunately, would make mercy broken levels of over powered and give a whole new meaning of must pick.

Giving mass Rez to mercy again would result in the same tactics she had before her rework, it would also bring back the feeling of her being impossible to counter.

Mercy is a very mobile hero with a high survivability with guardian angel alone but adding flight to E would make her mobility and survivability skyrocket.

Haveing mass Rez, Valkyrie and strong healing would lead to having mercy in every game because sheā€™d excel every healer greatly because sheā€™d be strong throughout the whole fight and then come back with a even stronger end fight ultimate. Mercy would be very broken.

1 Like

If she wasnā€™t strong, then why did Finland and South Korea, two of some of the best teams in OWWC play mercy many, many times?

This happened only a few hours ago btw. She must be super weak for pros to keep playing her.

I do want it back in a balanced form, but I donā€™t need it. What I do need is another rework, because this one just isnā€™t working out. I donā€™t want an ult that gives me some lazy flying and less to do, if Iā€™m going to be doing something for 15 seconds there it has to be either 1) engaging or 2) involve wiping the enemy team, and as no 2 isnā€™t applicable for Mercy I want no 1.

1 Like

No, just noā€¦ she was underpowered with mass resurrect.

Finally someone else says it. Iā€™m tired of those trash abilities just replace them with stuff thatā€™s actually balanceable .-.

2 Likes

Iā€™m with yaā€¦
20 char

Iā€™m not talking about having Rez, they want mass Rez and Valkyrie and 60 HPS back.

Combining all of those onto mercy who is already very mobile and survivable hero would make her a much better pick in all situations compared to the other support heroes. Itā€™s simply unbalanced giving mercy 2 escape abilities and then giving her strong healing and mass Rez (a ability deemed unhealthy for the game)

Nope. Mini Valkyrie is not going to make an underpowered ultimate overpowered.

Think about it, free flight.

Mercy can literally decide she doesnā€™t like the situation and fly straight into the sky. This would make her survivable very very survivable.

Would you like to play tank or dps and just as you think youā€™ve got mercy she flies away? Valkyrie would give mercy too many capabilities when it comes to escaping the enemy.

Also survibailty on a hero during a fight is a key point on why x hero is chosen. All the supports have about equal survivability during the fights but giving mercy that E would make her more survivable than the other supports and having Rez (a redo ultimate) up her sleeve would just make mercy that much better.

Who would you choose

Ana, a low mobility hero who has a ultimate that affects one person.

Or

mercy, a high mobility hero who can give the team a redo.

To me I think the obvious choice stand still out by far. If a revert is wanted she should be reverted but that means she should not retain any form of her rework. Mercy was balanced to fit mass Rez (only having guardian angel) for a reason and adding more survivability to her would make her that much better.

2 Likes

Please make a TL;DR. Also, if Valkyrie is too OP hereā€™s the other best suggestion:

Itā€™s weird how she could bring back 5 people in the past and before her Invulnerability buff she was considered a trollpick as she usually didnā€™t survive rezzes like that.

I donā€™t understand??

Why ask for a revert when youā€™re giving mercy abilities that weā€™re not there when she had mass Rez.

Again I will say this. Mercy 1.0 and 2.0 were balanced to only have guardian angel for a reason. The reason? Mercy ALREADY had a extremely powerful ultimate that bought back the whole team. She did not need anymore than that. That was what made her balanced! Only having a very strong end fight and no mid fight or starting fight capabilities.

What donā€™t you understand about the fact she would be broken if she had more abilities added onto the base of mass Rez And guardian angel. She was balanced that way for a reason

In her 1.0 state she has never been a must pick even with ressing 1-5 players.

She was not balanced with mass Resurrect before. :man_facepalming:. Weā€™ve already established this.