Just revert mercy back and put Valkerie on E

Give Valkerie a 20 second cooldown where she can fly for 4 seconds, remove AoE healing, increase potency of beam by 16%, and remove the constant self healing.

Revert rez back to 1.0 but give it a 1 second cast time for some counterplay from hide tactics remove invulnerability, no Rez through walls.

There, Mercy is fixed now.

12 Likes

No.
As long as she can rez more than 1 person she will be a must pick.
Which is not balanced.

13 Likes

This has been said by players even before the rework was out of ptr. You’re going to talk to a wall or just trolling.

I agree by the way. or remove resurrection. At this point I just want to play my hero, without a nerf every 2-3 months.

I don’t want mass-rez OR Valk :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Well what do you want?

A second Rework :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

no
its a bad idea
ppl didnt like mercys mass rez for a reason

And still… The majority says on average something else.

1 Like

Oh then would you be satisfied with bringing that must pick OP 2.0 Mercy?
She could rez 1 person at a time so she would be completely balanced by your logic, right? Or will she. (13 nerfs later)

Whats her win rate at now? Pick rate?

no lmao
what majority of who mercy mains?

most ppl didnt like mass rez

Am I the only one who doesn’t want Mass Rez back ? Probably.

1 Like

Still one of the most popular heroes (as she’s always been), 4th worst winrate since the nerf (hog, McCree & Sombra winning less than her)

Numbers go like this (prepatch) -> (yesterday)

• Bronze:
    • Pick rate: 11.92% -> 9.96% (slight decrease)
    • Win rate: 49.24% -> 43.56% (drastic decrease)
  • Silver:
    • Pick rate: 12.26% -> 10.1% (not a small decrease)
    • Win rate: 47.54% -> 46.37% (slight decrease)
  • Gold:
    • Pick rate: 12.01% -> 9.53% (big decrease)
    • Win rate: 49.96% -> 48.02% (again, not a small decrease)
  • Platinum:
    • Pick rate: 11.15% -> 7.74% (a big decrease)
    • Win rate: 51.51% -> 48.70% (decrease…)
  • Diamond:
    • Pick rate: 11.34% -> 7.03% (drastic decrease)
    • Win rate: 52.83% -> 47.96% (still, even tho it hovers around 50%, that’s a decrease)
  • Master:
    • Pick rate: 12.35% -> 5.78% (DECREASE)
    • Win rate: 51.50% -> 48.33% (decrease)
  • Grandmaster:
    • Pick rate: 12.81% -> 6.15% (nearly cut in half, decrease)
    • Win rate: 54.21% -> 47.66% (~7% of decrease)
  • Overall:
    • Pick Rate: 11.67% -> 8.31% (massive decrease)
    • Win Rate: 50.82% -> 47.38% (decrease)

Win rate matters more than pickrate really. Win rate indicates if the hero is strong or not. Mercy has high fanbase so her pick rate will always be high (I still pick mercy after the nerf, as much as I hate to lose, I just don’t want to give up)

1 Like

Ok, so there are tonnes of requests to revert Mercy back to her pre-valkyrie state. But reverting Mercy AND giving her Valkyrie on cooldown? That’d be insanely OP.

1 Like

I mean if they give her resurrect that 0.7s cast time and take the invuln away they could give her mini version of valk which gives her flight and extended beam range (not chaining) for smth like 5 seconds with 20sec CD

But I’d rather have only mass res without invulnerabilty given to Mercy and some decent E ability (not valk). Some utility I’d say. Pacify is the most popular idea on the forums

So she is a lot more balanced then?

Underpowered*
No positive win rates, her pick rates have dropped. That means flex players are no longer forced to pick Mercy and go to Ana.
That means we are left with pure Mercy players. And if she has such a negative win rate then she is underpowered.

2 Likes

just put Rez on Valk

E should be something fun but not very applicable to high level play, a few seconds of dual wield (staff & pistol) for example

Still no fun to play that.