Just revert mercy back and put Valkerie on E

They reverted her back to having 50hps now. Your point is immediately irrelevant…

1 Like

Okay okay, well whenever I see you in a discussion next and you have the time, I’d like to hear your opinion on why mercy was underpowered.

Tobias, can you do me a huge solid and explain to Tom how Mercy was underpowered before with mass Resurrect?

But I did say she was not fun to play so that has a littlest validity to my point making not completely irrelevant.

Because she wasn’t buffed as much as op would like her to be?

And with this new nerf on her just makes her ultimate more useless. She cant even save a tank now. I dont care about the mass rez, i just want her main abilitie be balanced

1 Like

just accept they’re never gonna revert mercy and they’ll keep her as she is.

The more pressing question is how you would buff that Mercy to be anything but completely terrible. 1.0 Mercy Rez without invulnerability was virtually never played. Even if she has nominal invulnerability with your idea, the cast time would negate that entirely.

So… what do you do to make that viable? get rid of the cast time and end up with half the dumpster fire we had pre-rework? buff E-valkyrie and keep her rez ult a caricature? At what point do people start wondering if valk would make more sense as an ult than rez?

The problem with mass rez is that there are so many dimensions on which it teeters between being OP and UP, or which it teeters between being ridiculously annoying and laughably useless.

What made mass rez op was the fact that she was invulnerable. Mercy was a throw pick before that.

She was underpowered because she was considered a sacrifical pawn.

Basically mercy before the invulnerability buff would fly in, huge rez, and die before the team started the fight. This left your team at a huge disadvantage which ended up having players just lose the team fight again. This made mercy feel like a troll pick as there wasnt much a reason to use huge rez in coordinated play and felt like a waisted ult. So people just ran ana lucio for chain heals after a nade and get way more utility out their ult.She was underpowered because she was considered a sacrifical pawn.

Basically mercy before the invulnerability buff would fly in, huge rez, and die before the team started the fight. This left your team at a huge disadvantage which ended up having players just lose the team fight again. This made mercy feel like a troll pick as there wasnt much a reason to use huge rez in coordinated play and felt like a waisted ult. So people just ran ana lucio for chain heals after a nade and get way more utility out their ult.

How bout a big F***ing No

Or just get rid of the rez all together, give her an ability like a HoT she can put on allies.

Idk which is worse. The suggestion or the fact that 12 ppl actually liked it.