"just for you" section in store bugged

My just for you section has been the same 3 things for the last 3-4 months. I’m sick of seeing them when I don’t even play these heroes. “Just for you” shouldn’t include mei or doomfist - I literally have no time on the latter. Please fix??

1 Like

I’m having the same problem, except I have two mercy bundles and a mei bundle. Can we please get a fix for this?

1 Like

I encounter this (or a similar issue) on the Nintendo Switch platform, described in more detail here:

If you are encountering this issue on the Nintendo Switch platform, you may have success with the steps I posted in this topic:

They work for me, but unfortunately do not appear to work for @GOWONFLUENCE-2858.

Other players have sometimes suggested that ensuring that their platforms’ date, time (clock) and/or timezone was set accurately seemed to correct (or at least help with) this issue

• On the Microsoft Xbox platform, you can do this from the Settings > System > Time section.
  • On the Nintendo Switch platform, you can do this from the System Settings > System > Date and Time section.
  • On the Sony PlayStation platform, you can do this from the Settings > System > Date and Time section.

IMPORTANT: After doing that, force close/quit the Overwatch 2 game app, relaunch it (if you do NOT see the video cutscene of the Blizzard logo, then you did not successfully fully close/quit the game app; try again) and reconnect again.

If that still does not appear to resolve this (even temporarily), I assume you’re stuck until Blizzard assists or resolves the underlying issue. Or, until another player can share better guidance.

1 Like

I have the same exact issue, two Mercy bundles and a Mei. Specifically, Witch, Sugar Plum and Pajamei. Haven’t managed to fix it. I hope Blizzard fixes it soon since I’ve had these bundles for months.

I believe these are the exact skin bundles I have stuck in my store as well.

Questions:

1. Which platform are you encountering this issue on?
        * Battle.net on Microsoft Windows (PC)
        * Microsoft Xbox
        * Nintendo Switch
        * Sony PlayStation
        * Valve Steam on Microsoft Windows (PC)

2. Did you confirm your platforms’ date, time (clock) and timezone are all set accurately (as described in my earlier post above)?

3. Is your platform’s OS system software (Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Xbox, Nintendo Switch or Sony PlayStation) up-to-date?

4. If your platform is Microsoft Windows: Are the Battle.net and Valve Steam app’s (whichever you are using to launch Overwatch 2) up-to-date?

5. After all of the above, have you:
        a. Rebooted your device/platform (NOT sleeping or suspending it)
        b. Force closed/quit the Overwatch 2 game app
        c. Relaunched the Overwatch 2 game app (if you do NOT see the video cutscene of the Blizzard logo, then you did not successfully fully close/quit the game app)

?

1 Like

I’m encountering this issue while using Battle.net on PC, I’ve done number 2, 3, 4 and 5 and yet still nothing

1 Like

Thank you for replying and confirming @Sisame-2452.

If you visit the Overwatch Shop in a web browser on a different device (ideally, your smartphone or a different computer than the one you are experiencing this issue on), are the Just For You section’s contents different?

1 Like

I’ve just tried to check my Overwatch Shop on a completely different computer and my store is still showing the same 3 bundles as on my primary PC which I was initially experiencing the problem on.

1 Like

I’ve tried everything that was applicable on this list, nothing worked. I’ve visited the online shop and it’s showing the same bundles. :frowning:

Last thought: Are you able to try visiting the Overwatch Shop in a web browser on a different device (ideally, your smartphone) that’s connected via a different network?

For example, your smartphone with its WiFi temporarily disabled/off so that the connection likely takes a (at least somewhat) different route and uses a different DNS server(s)?

Are the results any different?

I have tried checking on my phone as well with WiFi disabled, once again no change

1 Like

I play on PC using Battlenet. My timeclock/timezone are correct and my OS is up to date as well as my battlenet application. I turn my PC off every night. I’ll try to see if I can force close it to get the blizzard logo cutscene because I’ve never seen that, I don’t think? At least not on PC.

EDIT: I tried everything even resynced my clock/timezone, logged into the shop on my mobile phone and hard closed the game (not sure how else to do that aside from like… using task manager?), so I’m not sure it’s something that’s a simple fix. I’ve considered just buying the bundles but that seems like a waste of money seeing as I don’t play Doomfist at all or really much of Hanzo or Mei. I’m a support main above all those, so I’m not really sure why they’d be in my “just for you” shop anyway, lol.

I asked someone else to:

Worked for them, not sure if it was just luck or what.

Same thing, just for you store has been stuck on sugar plum mercy, witch mercy and pajamei for like two months now. Tried everything that was mentioned and nothing works.

These are the exact bundles I have too, I really hope this issue gets fixed soon.

Worst thing is that i even own the sugar plum and pajamei already. they can’t even do a working shop to sell their stuff. whatever, all we can do is wait until its fixed. or not.