In game shop, same bundle since lanch

hey. In overwatch 2 shop, i have this problem since overwatch 2 launched. in the “just for you” tab. there is this one bundle thats been there since launch, its the “remix vol: 1 bundle”. and i want it to go away and give me something new please.

thank you

i have the same thing. my for you shop never changes. you have to buy it for it to change

Replying to affirm that this seems to be an “unofficially known” issue (encountered, observed and reported by multiple players, but not acknowledged on the official “Known Issues” topic .) And, replying to consolidate links for reference…

As of this post, this issue unfortunately is still present and impacting players (at least, some of us - myself included).

Would you please try the steps / suggestions listed in these reply posts and let us know the results:

?

Also, @KumquatKoppa-1616 noted that their suggestion here may have helped another player. I too have sometimes observed this making a difference on less performant platforms (Nintendo Switch), but I haven’t personally observed it to be relevant on other platforms.

To my knowledge, items in the Just For You section of the Shop are supposed to rotate daily. And, buying (or already owning them) does NOT appear to fix the “Just For You items never changing” problem, based on other observations (at least for me):