"just for you" item shop won't update

Since Overwatch 2 came out my just for you shop has been the same 3 bundles. Its been around a year and there’s no fix because if you buy the bundle it’ll just make and empty space.

Replying to affirm that this seems to be an “unofficially known” issue (encountered, observed and reported by multiple players, but not acknowledged on the official “Known Issues” topic.) And, replying to consolidate links for reference…

As of this post, this issue unfortunately is still present and impacting players (at least, some of us - myself included).

Would you please try the steps / suggestions listed in these reply posts and let us know the results:

?

Also, @KumquatKoppa-1616 noted that their suggestion here may have helped another player. I too have sometimes observed this making a difference on less performant platforms (Nintendo Switch), but I haven’t personally observed it to be relevant on other platforms.

I haven’t been able to access to my in-shop. Most of the time a “the shop isn’t currently available, please try again later.” Whenever I success to get in, the shop is not updated. I can still see the “Le Seraphine collaboration. And that is not all, sometimes I cannot see the full inventory of skins I would normally be able to purchase.