“Just For You” Shop Not Changing

Pretty much just pasting it from the ticket I submitted:
The “Just For You” section of the Overwatch 2 Shop has not updated for me for 2+ months now. It continues to have two Mercy skin bundles (Witch Mercy and Sugar Plum) and the Pajamei skin bundle. I do not play any Mercy or Mei either so it does not seem to belong there in the first place. It is the same in the Battle.net shop, and it doesn’t seem to have any reason to stay that way. They don’t even swap or shuffle places, so I know it isn’t showing me the same three by chance over and over.

This isn’t me complaining about what i get in the shop, my shop doesn’t give me new things to look at.

UPDATE WITH ADDED INFO:
I have an update to this issue! I believe my shop is supposed to be working, and is trying to work. When i go into some of my heroes, and look at the gallery of things i own and don’t own, i found that i do have new bundles in my for you, i just cant see them in the for you.

For example, I can go into hanzo’s gallery, and the training emote is available for purchase, and if i choose to open shop from that menu, it takes me to the scion bundle. It never shows a price or lets me buy it however. My shop section is still the same three bundles as the post though. It’s so bizarre.

Still broken and my main point still stands, but interesting to add on nonetheless.

3 Likes

Replying to affirm that this seems to be an “unofficially known” issue (encountered, observed and reported by multiple players, but not acknowledged on the official “Known Issues” topic .) And, replying to consolidate links for reference…

As of this post, this issue unfortunately is still present and impacting players (at least, some of us - myself included).

Would you please try the steps / suggestions listed in these reply posts and let us know the results:

?

Also, @KumquatKoppa-1616 noted that their suggestion here may have helped another player. I too have sometimes observed this making a difference on less performant platforms (Nintendo Switch), but I haven’t personally observed it to be relevant on other platforms.

For what it’s worth, tracking that issue separately (along with other similar), here:

1 Like

Sadly I had already tried all of these suggestions, and had zero results. I really think there isn’t anything I personally can do, since it seems to be an issue with blizzards shop at least on my end (it’s the same on both switch and ps4, and on the website.)
I really appreciate knowing it’s not just me having this issue though, hope blizzard recognises it soon :confused:

1 Like

I’ve been having the same problem for 6+ months with most likely the same bundles, the pyjama mei, sugarplum fairy and witch merch skins. Idk how they’re just letting these bugs pass.

1 Like

If it’s the same bundles, maybe it’s an issue with the bundles themselves? Like they aren’t set to randomise so when they pop up in the shop they just don’t go away? Cause other ppl mentioned the pajamei skin too… food for thought i suppose.

i was about to report about this bug!! mine hasn’t changed in +3 months. doomfist jotunn, pajamei bundle and scion hanzo. even tho i dont play those heros.

I have also had this problem for 3+ months and I cannot see the same skins for Mercy, Mei and Doomfist anymore
I already have the Mercy skin and don’t play the 2 other heroes
This has been a pain