Junkrat needs to be nerfed

He does way too much damage and way too effective in small chokes with a double shield… Sym is too weak to play into that

3 Likes

Been a while since we’ve seen a Junkrat nerf post.

20 Likes

Lol just say you’re not good

13 Likes

Junkrat is mostly useless in comp for the reasons that hitscan is meta. The only use he has is to destroy shields and contest chokes which is his niche. Other than that, Junkrat is completely useless and can only be played by a professional who mastered him.

Even though it may seem that Sym is too weak to play into chokes because of a junkrat, that is the only use Junkrat has. If you nerf Junkrat he is going to be rendered completely useless and will never be played again. The previous nerfs to him left him in a spot where he is only picked in very specific maps that have chokes.

So in conclusion, Junkrat does not need a need or deserve a nerf at all because his only use right now is to destroy shields and spam chokes to contest it.

why is this here exactly?

2 Likes

Pick Zarya, now you are the problem.

2 Likes

If Symmetra is to weak to play into a Junkrat, don’t play her into a Junkrat.

7 Likes

That is some nice art. Who’s the artist?

9 Likes

Yeah let’s widen the gap between hitscan and flex DPS even more!

1 Like

Oh my god! Junkrat being good at the thing he was designed to do?! CANNOT BELIEV
(Its also funny concidering most of the times i suggest using junkrat to counter certain heroes, everyone insists he’s trash tier)

1 Like

Dunno, made a transparency of it last year.

Junkrat’s one of her main counters too afaik

Damn. Guess it’s time to pull out the good ol’ reverse image search.

Or 5 seconds on Google

2 Likes

Thanks mate.

Nerf Scissors, Rock ok.
Signed,
Paper

2 Likes

or maybe, just maybe, don’t play sym into your hard counter anymore

2 Likes

This is the kinda energy I want in a friend.

1 Like

Junkrat is just fine balance wise. He needs neither net nerfs nor net buffs at the moment…

If only he wasn’t a “low skill = high reward” spam not in low/mid ranks tho…