Junkertown queen's voice has been removed from junkertown and her weapons are gone from her throne

Now about that LORE…

3 Likes

I mean, he didn’t deny the weapons being gone as a bug, so it’s actually still a valid tease.

1 Like

Maybe she left Junkertown to retrieve her most prized asset: WRECKING BALL

2 Likes

I’m kind of curious where this came from. She seems like the ambitious ruler type who enjoys her power over Junkertown more than someone who would align with Talon ideals.

The way Chu’s response is written, it still is.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they’re still there!

7 Likes

Its pretty clear this is a Orisa->Doomfist scenario.

Weird hero that was teasing fan favorite hero gets released then fan favorite hero gets released next.

1 Like

Oh well… guess she’ll be coming another day…

I thought the weapons vanishing was debunked as a LOD issue with low graphics settings. They were still there on the other settings.

1 Like

If they are then that does make sense actually, given that sometimes bastion’s spent bullet cartridges spew out of the gun and other times it doesn’t.

Or it could have been the ghost of Junkertown! :ghost:

20 Likes

I forgot about the ghost, what’s he up to these days?

Ghost hero confirmed!

10 Likes

Introducing the new overwatch hero, Casper, your friendly neighborhood ghost!

1 Like

What have Chu done? Now we’ll never hear the end of how the next hero is a ghost.

1 Like

Next thing you know, the forums are ablaze with posts about how the next hero could be the ghost of Jetcat…

2 Likes

its just a theory that she is secretly an agent of talon who is using the junkers for resources, i mean the people who create this game just let a small hamster dominate the junkers and make them look stupid so why not make the junkers even more of a joke

also the weapons only dont turn up on lower graphical settings they are still there

He’s a genius engineer too. I wouldn’t dismiss him just for being a hamster.

its more about the fact that they let something that looks like it could be an omnic into junkertown without even asking for some form of identification, they just let a trojan into junkertown without any issues :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Maybe they didn’t just let him in. His mech doesn’t really look like your average omnic after all. Could have just rolled up to the door and popped out of the mech.