Junkertown queen's voice has been removed from junkertown and her weapons are gone from her throne

Maybe they didn’t just let him in. His mech doesn’t really look like your average omnic after all. Could have just rolled up to the door and popped out of the mech.

Maybe she’s gone to look for Mako.

1 Like

well maybe they didnt let him in but once he got in i can imagine they would attack on site, you think to be a famous scrap yard champion some kind of identification would be needed, i cant imagine the junkers would be too happy with anything rolling around their town without knowing what/who it is

1 Like

That doesn’t really make sense at all considering that Mako Rutledge is roadhog… Considering the lore and the junkertown short, the queen probably doesn’t care about roadhog and junkrat, and only wants them to stay out.

The only reason she actually has any interest in junkrat is because she wants to get her hands on his treasure that he has buried somewhere out in the outback, or at least we assume he hasn’t buried because in a voice line interaction with Hanzo he mentions him burying it because it’s apparently too large to fit on his person

Well maybe she’s mad he TRIED to blow up Junkertown with Junkrat. A woman scorned…

That line cracked me up when I first heard it. I didn’t know the story behind it and assumed Hanzo was for some reason mistaking him for a pirate lol.

2 Likes

Do you ever plan to add junker queen as a hero because a lot of us would enjoy a new junker.

especially if it were the queen.

5 Likes

Well she’s pissed that they caused a bar fight hence why she didn’t let them in. Trying to blow up junkertown is just fuel for the fire.

All the more reason to go bash his head in.

1 Like

Wha…w-w-what? :cry:
wait! :thinking:

Oh! I see what you did there.

2 Likes

my god that was sneaky
im so excited now, i wonder if this ““FUTURE PATCH”” will be before blizzcon

1 Like

seinfield theme starts playing

even moreso now it seems :smiley:

we do need more junkers

1 Like

Michael CHu I loved your wired interview where you explained the OW heroes. Keep it up man

Ana’s ‘Nano boost administered’ voiceline when she boosts team mate has been gone for a while too.

the way it’s worded makes me think it still very much is a hint
besides, the voice was removed on ptr and live—i doubt it was actually a bug
especially considering all the other hints we’ve had for her lately + the redesign
i’d put down money on her being 29 :smiley:

also afaik chu wouldnt address an actual bug, but he has given out a lot of character hints before

2 Likes

that is a good point, honestly i assume they did add new voice lines for the queen(for example when Wrecking Ball is attacking on Junkertown) i cant wait to see what she will have to say, maybe i am just hoping for more voice lines because i really want more junker lore but it would make sense to add more voice lines

1 Like

the way i interpreted it was chu basically saying the future patch that will “get her talking again” is the patch that includes her as a hero
i’m guessing that they’re focusing a lot on junkers RN, hence all the hints for her and probably her being hero 29. so maybe we’ll also see a comic or a short based in australia soonish