It took less than a day for the DPS queue to go above 10 minutes for competitive

It started out at <4 and is >10 now. The state of playing DPS in 2-2-2 is horrible and 1-3-2 greatly improves it – add 1-3-2 already, please.

27 Likes

Sounds like a change that only benifits DPS

Maybe this is why we have the selfish DPS stereotype? I mean idk

112 Likes

It helps DPS, at the cost of making tanks just punching bags with satisfying on-hit sound effects, and turning supports into easily killed healbots.

There’s a reason that 2-2-2 exists.

66 Likes

1-3-2 is not going live

29 Likes

In what way ? by making the queue longer ?

1-3-2 will see less tanks (by more than 50%) therefore longer DPS queues.

1 Like

No.

4 Likes

The downside being that DPS players now queue for tank or support to skip the DPS queues, resulting in DPS Anas and Moiras or even flanking Reinhardts… :angry:

1 Like

Even DPS Moira is better than a bad Genji. If they die, they can’t complain about a lack of heals without looking absolutely ridiculous.

2 Likes

My DPS que times Blizz! I insist you dumpster the entire game so I don’t have to wait so long. THATS what’s important here.

25 Likes

You’d think, but did have Moiras spamming the “I need heals!” voice line! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

But that means Tank que times will be longer… when I played 1-3-2 tank que times were 10 mins

3 Likes

Destroy the game for everyone to make it better for DPS who just don’t want to sit in the long line they created. Got it.

I think a better solution is for DPS mains to take responsibility in the matter and pick a different role every once and a while.

Until then, this is a great example as to why lots of people say that DPS mains act entitled.

29 Likes

Report them for gameplay sabotage; I can’t say Moira shouldn’t ever be healed by her teammates, but really…

In a game advertised as a first person shooter, I shouldn’t be waiting more than 10 minutes to play the shooter part.

Please add 1-3-2 Blizzard.

2 Likes

There are multiple ways to get around those queues. You are making a choice to wait in them

18 Likes

I’m going to keep pushing for it, we’ll probably get it regardless around fall 2020 once Valorant yoinks the players who bought Overwatch to play a shooter, not a first person MOBA.

By adding 1-3-2 you’d ruin the experience of tanks and supports

17 Likes

By queuing for tank or support? - No thanks. I bought this game because I want to play an FPS, not an FP-MOBA.

2 Likes

It’s not just tanks. Supports benefit hugely from reliable peeling, and one less potential flanker. 1-3-2 obliterates the idea of an off-tank, and DPS are by no means consistent or effective peelers.

6 Likes

Qpc

Grouping

Custom games

Etc

7 Likes