It’s not the community that is scary, it’s reverse

Basically this (Aka this is a billboard thread)

11 Likes

I got silenced/suspended last night for talking about the same thing XP

Or maybe it was that one guy who mass flags every Mercy player for spam, even if it isn’t.

8 Likes

Yeah, and since the latest leak happened, we might be repeating last month. (No new comic either.)

If Halloween isn’t something new, Overwatch well…

(Don’t care if I am suspended for hosting this)

Do go on please. You are going to tell me that Overwatch will die if Halloween flops? Blizzcon 2018 is right around the corner, you can bet your house on the fact that the news displayed there will attract a lot of veterans as well as new players to the game.

World of Warcaft didn’t die despite the atrocity that was Warlords of Draenor. Overwatch is not going anywhere, No matter how many events flop.

3 Likes

I have to ask, what was the point of making a thread that is literally just another thread copy pasted?

5 Likes

This is basically a billboard thread, kinda like that one movie. Also about Repeating month stuff: 🛰 Leaked by Kellogg Holiday Event Dates

1 Like

Well the original thread got shut down (totally knew that was gonna happen) so you can’t reply to anyone or the thread itself.
So yeahhhh.

1 Like

It sucks. I wish whoever is shutting us down gets fired lol

3 Likes

OP has a hard time of putting his thoughts and opinions into his own words. That’s why.

Happens a lot actually.

1 Like

I mean it would be great if we could bring these problems to the attention of the dev’s.

Oh wait, we’re not allowed to speak out about these things :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I don’t mind the copy and paste thing, really.
I only posted that thread just so I can spread the awareness about how Blizzard actually operates.

We can bring the attention, it’ll just take time though. The mod that goes through these forums is Tom Powers.
But he just shuts down whoever makes a thread about minor heros like torb or something and marks it as “Spam”.

Cross Linking Threads

This category includes:

• Linking to threads from other forums
  • Creating threads with the sole purpose of linking another post

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums
2 Likes

Alright do people really have nothing better to do than hunt for spam? Unless you’re a mod, why bother? Just don’t read the post…

Anyway sorry OP I don’t really have an opinion on your post. I am curious what the leaks are though, so thanks for that!

I think he was just trying to warn them they will get banned for this post.

tbh its not a new thing i made a post called every mercy thread is getting deleted and ignored and its locked now

To be fair, people get banned on this forum for the slightest bit of nonsense sometimes, There’s no reason to be afraid of getting punished because it can happen for just about anything regardless of whether or not you did something wrong

1 Like

and i know every body will say salty mercy main crying cuz she cant aim
being a mercy main doeant mean i dont have an opinion

That one actually wasn’t what bothered me. Well “bothered”. That specific post I’ll file under “constructive criticism”. It’s the peope who come into a thread, say it’s spam, and then continue to argue about if it’s spam or not. What do you gain from that?

Like even as a mercy Main I’m tired of the mercy posts. So instead of going into every post telling people to stop, I just use my finger and scroll past it.

Sorry that salt isn’t directed at you. :sweat_smile:

I was just saying that the person who posted the forum rules was not hunting for spam, just giving OP a heads up.

1 Like