It Hurts To Admit, But

Imagine thinking people will play tank more if they add role lock.

1 Like

I just stated that it was establishing a structure to avoid inevitable problems with role stacking.

Everything was becoming a mess with giving DPS more damage because more healing or healing mechanics were being added, and the glaring problem of off tanks being so effective that DPS seemed moot I’m higher tiers of play (or a few being completely pointless).

They reduced the number of variables needed to be considered before adjustments, but (mentioning it again) they haven’t delivered to support that implementation. Which is a problem.

1 Like

No one thought they would, did you?

Imo QP is the way to play right now.
Competitive compositions with none of the SR stress.
I find it very enjoyable

it really comes down to how “serious” an experience you want is. QP is fine if you don’t mind people at a slower pace, and less willing to coordinate, and next to no voice comms.

Then what is the point of role queue if not to make people play tank and support more? After all the complains about 5 DPS why do you think?

That’s really all depends though, I do calliuts as if it were comp and people actually want that whether or not it’s just QP and the odd time people will tell me to take it less seriously I just suggest for them to mute me because I’m going to play the way I like to.

quick play was terrible before too, like not even fun at all. maybe the problem is a 6 man shooter with tanks and healers just doestn work that well since people dont want to tank and heal

Its about a system for better balancing going forward.

No it isn’t lmao. Even if it was, it sure succeeded in balance.

You literally have no idea about it do you?

NO, we need QP (with RoleQ) as training ground for Competitive. There are other hundred solution for who want to play this game for what is not designed… plus, u all can have CoD MW in a month.

I could say the same for you.

had the best games ever on PTR before 222 was officially released.
Doesn’t work in a live environment, because Rating-System is broken.

Except my position is backed up by comments from Blizzard.

Its not broken, its going to take time to sort everyone out in the new role system.

This is a nice way to describe the behaviour of a game that has already reached its peak.

1 Like

Of course it is.

1 Like

I can see you have your mind made up… continue on.

Thank you for acknowledging that point :slight_smile:

Its a made up number or percentage, happens a lot on the internet. When you confront him and ask for proof, theres none.
The percentage actually is way lower than that, Im positive they count the “meh” people as supporting so the actual real number is a “noisy” 30% ? barely. Maybe with luck 35%.