Is this really worth the hard work

Is it really worth it? Is it, really? I don’t know. I don’t think it’s worth it to write posts, breaking down the problems of Mercy, then suggesting changes when:

1. The devs will not read it…
  2. People like MC, GF, C (initials, can’t call out their full names) will come and spam the same thing over and over again (Like MC did on Titanium’s post, or how GF usually does on every Mercy post)…
  3. Your thread dies in 3 days juse because of the spam that gives you no feedback to your proposed changes…

So what’s the point of posting threads? If we want changes to Mercy you need to either throw with her or stop picking her (I recommend the latter), since the devs and the people stated above care only about statistics. Maybe they will change their look upon the rework… Who knows?

4 Likes

It’s funny. If Mercy mains would stop being so dedicated to playing her and let her pickrates plummet they’d have no choice but to give mercy a serious looking at.

5 Likes

I wonder if anyones ever thought that maybe the devs seem to “not be listening” because they disagree and think that mercy is in a good place or is close to be

7 Likes

some of my posts are to try and change some peoples opinions on the game like

but some are about my pet peeves that I want people to change some things that are holding them back like

1 Like

They say blizzard can’t accept they are wrong, but don’t bother to look at thier own views when calling them out.
Classic player base for any game really.

7 Likes

It is classic. Its why i like csgo. Its quieter

I just have other hobbies, gaming is not my no 1 time waster, so I can walk away pretty easy.
It’s just a shame how some people have nothing better to do then angrily type at a computer.

I like to collect gems, crystals, and rock. Keeps me chilled out and gives me something to do

She is not in a good place and won’t be till res on E is gone.

2 Likes

Yet you still made a thread about Mercy. What is this the 1938219028th thread on this forum in the past week?
Can you please stop spamming the forums? We need to be able to read other stuff than Mercy threads. Sadly the forums do not have ignore function anymore to block unwanted threads from showing up so we see them no matter what.

And no i do not care at all about Mercy and the state of Mercy. Why? You (collectively all the mercy mains) made me not care by spamming the forums and the players of the game by flaming me any time i pick another support.

Sincerely from one support main to another, mercy as a character can be deleted for all i care.

4 Likes

That sounds cool, I always wanted to do that, I got my hands on some quartz but that was it.

1 Like

Devs think otherwise.

Thing is slowly over time the devs have been on the forums less and less. They are barley on now, and when they are its only to answer questions about how torb sleeps with his arm.

They stopped listening a whole ago. They go with their gut feeloang and Pros to balance the game, but that doesnt mean stop. If they wont listen we can get everyone else to.

Spam happens and threads come and go, but that wont stop us from posting. We will keep coming back

1 Like

Yep. 11 nerfs tell us shes on the best place. Nerf 12 in a few more months

So? Lotta heroes get nerfed and buffed. The rework wasnt meant to make her just balanced it was meant to make her funner to play as and against. And ill tell you shes a lot funner to play against now. Her being changed months after her rework doesnt mean anything. Otherwise other heroes would need major reworks

Mercy mains did not make the meta, stop acting like it’s their fault some DPS or Tank loser thinks they always need a Mercy. Other healers have always been viable, it’s the fracking meta definers you should be throwing your hate at.

1 Like

Where have I talked about mercy?
I have just said that its not worth making threads about her, nothing else.
Grow up, kid

1 Like

she’s not in a good place despite having the second highest pickrate in the game.

I do not care who made the meta. I just do not want to read anymore mercy copy paste echo chamber threads.
I explained very clearly who is to blame and for what reasons. Stop playing dumb.
Also mercy mains are not some sort of victims in all of this. They are gamers in a game in a virtual world.

Then get out? You’re not being forced to come into these threads lol

1 Like