Is it me or does mercy feel balanced

Her burst healing is the lowest of the main healers. A sombra is not going to burst through someone before Moira/Ana runs out of healing. The difference is Ana and Moira will also help their teammate kill you.

1 Like

I just want to know if the reduction to 50 HPS is going live because that is all I am interested on. Problem with Mercy she is always too easy to play as, we want more complexity and skill play on her kit, nerfing her further would be appropriate.

The healing nerf lowers her skill ceiling, actually. You have less room to damage boost or juggle heals, which makes her less complex.

1 Like

Now mercy will spend more time doing healing, and have to make a more conscious decision for when to boost at what correct time, I often tell mercy players to stop boosting and heal, its the boost overuse that gets players killed.

HUNNY, believe me when I say that it’s just you.

Do not start this for the fourth time again. We dont need people saying she is balanced when she still isn’t. The nerfs will do nothing for her. In another 4 months another nerf will come out.

I expected this to be a troll post in all honesty… its not, right?

Credibility? No. To cheer and lighten the hell up? You betcha.

Determining someone’s worth? Now you’re just making stuff up. I said he needs to get laid so he stops acting bitter and angry aka like a miserable wombat. Not because he fails as a human otherwise.

Stop interpreting what you wish I wrote and read what’s on the god damn page.

OMg, I just had a moment of autismia.

So those who don’t get laid are bitter and angry? Interesting. A woman (yes, I assumed your gender) out of all people are promoting such a stereotype?
Also, bit offended.

No, HE’S bitter and angry. I’m talking directly to him and about his case.

Stop running a mile with my words and assuming I meant one size fits all. I’m talking specifically to one pleb, well two now. Stop trolling.

and telling him to get laid is the solution to stop being bitter and angry? MY BAD FOR INTERPRETING THAT YOU WERE REFERRING THAT ALL VIRGINS ARE BITTER AND ANGRY WHEN YOU DIDN’T EVEN MAKE IT CLEAR.

Hmmmmmmmmm… I WONDER.

1 Like

Don’t you have an elsewhere to be?

I could of just as easily told him to see a comedy, but didn’t. The two things were not mutually exclusive. I said he was bitter and angry long before I said anything about sex. As a solution, not the cause.

Now go away. And watch a comedy whilst you’re at it.

See what I did there? Now you can cry about the rights of all those who don’t watch comedies.

:thinking:

I could ask you the same. Why go online telling people to get laid?

Your grammar is comedy enough.

I’m actually crying as to why people think losing your virginity will make you less bitter and angry.

2 Likes

Don’t worry hunny. People who give stupid responses often get angry as well when called out for it. At least you learn something (for once); don’t be stupid on the internet.

Reported :slight_smile:

Bye hunny. Hope you learnt something today.

inb4 still replying oh good.

1 Like

Blah blah blah.
I’m so stuffy, give me a scone.

I mean, we’ll have to give it time and see where Mercy ends up in the competitive pickrate/winrate. It won’t be easy to tell without looking at the stats.

Blah Blah Blah
I get increasingly tense when someone calls out my stupidity.

Hmm… Can’t relate.

its just a way to explain how broken her rez is in a simple manner

enemy team has to kill 7 times and your team only needs 6 to win a fight, that’s a big advantage

You don’t need to get 6 or 7 kills to win a fight. In most cases you only have to get more kills than the enemy, or get kills at the start of the fight without anyone on your team dying.