Is Hanzo balanced?

Either way, over time they’ll probably lower his damage. Fine by me.

Yeah, but why is he not balanced?

His stats seems to be balanced in all ranks.

Also, that’s not a good use of Symmetra’s primary fire. It has it’s uses, but it is absolutely terrible as a dueling weapon against DPS.

A close range instagib hero was never a good idea to implement. Once the muscle memory is set, you can kill many with relative ease.

Extremely bad for the clunky DPS heroes like McCree or slow moving support heroes. They are pretty much a sitting duck as their mobile speed rate is too slow versus the projectile coming at them.

1 Like

And that’s fine, because McCree is supposed to do well at close range. Also, I could have heard McCree coming and either put down turrets or ran, because McCree has spurs, whereas Hanzo’s footsteps are almost silent.

And that’s still fair enough, because Genji’s supposed to do reasonably well at close range and I could have still outplayed him.
Also, so what if he headshot me? He missed six arrows. Surely he should have been punished somehow for missing all those shots while I was tracking.
Don’t use the excuse of ‘Symm’s M1 sucks, use her M2’, because her M1 is her primary fire. The thing you’re supposed to use in close range. If you can’t beat a sniper (long ranged combatant) with a close range M1, why even bother?

1 Like

I think he’s still too good.

Here’s what they should do:

Just like Widow, lower the bodyshot damage, and raise the headshot damage.

To be honest, I don’t think he should be able to oneshot heroes with a singe critshot of his primary fire. I do think his Storm Arrow is fine.

It’s just that Hanzo is being played like a close to midrange hero who can one shot heroes on all ranges. This just doesn’t seem right to me.

He’s imbalanced due to his damage output.

You can’t judge balance on winrates for two important reasons, which have already been repeatedly covered at length.

But I’m not just looking at his winrates (and pickrate) alone.

I’m also looking at his average damage and eliminations. He’s not far of from other heroes. To be honest, Junkrat, and Mei on some points, seems to perform better than Hanzo.

He looks to be balanced, but I just don’t think he is.

He looks OP compared to other dps options. If stats tell hes balanced, you might need to buff some other options up to par.

I say SA needs to be brought down a bit other than that he is fine.

I think he could use a small tweak (reducing the volume of his arrows significantly), but besides that, he’s very good at what he does, which is all that and more, and that’s not necessarily a bad thing.

If the skill floor is high enough :wink:

If Mccree got some tuning Hanzo wouldn’t be a problem.

Hey, at least it’s not scatter one shot. In this 1v1 situation, of course its tough, but with a team behind you and if he misses a lot of his shots like this then, you would most likely survive.

I’d really like to see McCree get some buffs. Combat roll and FTH are very weak abilities that do not fit into modern OW at all.

Yes. Don’t hate him. “I get killed by hanzo meh!” “Hanzo is killing me to much meh” did you ever think about using a counter. Like whoa… that’s just crazy enough to work!! If none of those work then sure he’s in balanced… broken even. But he is in mind balanced

No he isn’t balanced because he has no weaknesses end of the story.
And stop taking stats from 3rd party sites because their stats are super inaccurate since private profiles begin to exist

1 Like

Needs reverse falloff damage on Storm Arrow.

He has no weakness and hella great strengths.

To allow for someone like Winston to jump him again, he needs reverse falloff damage on Storm Arrow. They start off weak but build up dps as they gain distance.

Gives him a nerf without removing the skill.

1 Like

storm arrow is to powerfull shreds tanks like nothing and he didnt need that stupid jump he got. snipers dont need moblitiy they lost that privalage the moment they got 1 shot capabilities

2 Likes

The problem with Storm Arrow is that it made him stronger against dive heroes.

Winston or Dva diving him? Just use Storm Arrow.
I get he could do the same thing Scatter Arrow, but Scatter Arrow was all or nothing. Now he has an ability that allows him to spam arrows. And if he couldn’t deal with them could he always rely on his lunge and wall climb.

1 Like