Is bronze supposed to be this wicked or?

i thought you had accounts in masters+? you should be able to stomp a diamond lvl player.

ggez n00b.

“systemz riggggd bruhhhz”

2 Likes

i do math too
but i also read patents.
guess i win.

so you are unemployed?

win what? you cant get out of silver even as a “masters” player

3 Likes

so u make weird logical leaps that are incorrect anyway?
ofc i’m employed, unlike half their dev team once ow2 ships.

where did i say masters? pls quote. i have several accnts tho, the last one i played on was silver.

gg bringing up ranks when they clearly don’t matter and game is rigged.
who even brings up ranks anymore. lul. 2ez

1 Like

do your company emails get sent back because no one can read them?

3 Likes

no we afford gramrly and hire ppl with degrees unlike blizz
we also treat ppl fairly no lawsuits at our company so far.

1 Like

Is it supposed to be? No. Is it? Yes. The teams I often get matched with in bronze 600-700 SR are so beyond ridiculously bad that I can’t even begin to understand the match making process behind it. I have given up on ranked. Its honestly not worth it in my opinion. I do want to get some golden weapons for my mains which is the ONLY reason I still do ranked sometimes but even still I am beginning to find that hardly worth the frustration to have to go through to get enough comp points to buy one. The way people play in low SR bronze in many games is just so bad. Constant solo players running in to their death. Many of them not responding to group ups or focusing the players that are obviously carrying. Its just bad. When the match is over I am left thinking how could the match making consider this a fair match up? I’d love to participate in comp more and try to rank up but in all the time I have put in it I just don’t see a way out.

1 Like

Where is your supposedly alt accounts placed at?

First of all, this is the lowest SR in OW, what do you expect? Pro players on both teams?
Second of all: You are there with them for a reason, you can probably figure it out

If you had skills better than this rank you would have climbed.

3 Likes

People with degrees needing grammarly?

Must not be a very good company.

2 Likes

In case anyone missed it:

1 Like

in case any1 missed it: dia/mast means border of. it’s an exclusive bracket like [0,1). next ?

u don’t need to climb in a rigged ladder to have skills better than a fake no-reset rank with fake accnts. If u had the skills to read the patents u would realize ur pixels are meaningless.

1 Like

In case anyone missed it, I say that every time I am on a diet and eat a cake in the middle of the night thinking that if no one sees me , I will not gain weight, but alas. The things we tell ourselves…

Quick comeback right there.

Most definitely true.

I say the same every time I decide to throw a game and then call it rigged.

3 Likes

In case anyone missed it, I say it’s rigged everytime the patents don’t go away, the lawsuits don’t go away, and the 0-evidence-for-fairness shills don’t go away.

please just sum1 somwhere post evidence of it NOT being rigged.
we have the patents and dev statements explaining the rigging.
what has the other side got? name changes.

1 Like

Everyone ever climbing out of the depths of “elo hell” would like to have a word with you.

Also, a serious question. Do you think I could get out of Gold based on your research and everything? And I mean, getting out of it without buying a higher ranked account.

4 Likes

I’ve never been in Bronze, but you will climb out of bronze through just mechanical skill alone as a DPS.

2 Likes

that is not admissible evidence. it’s anecdotal. And every1 with hardstuck and weird “rigged feeling” experiences cancels that out. it’s moot.

so the math people would like to have a word with you.
please show some dev statement that says it’s not rigged for 50-50 outcomes.
some patent that says it’s not rigged
some company portfolio dedicated to making sure the game isn’t rigged, that shows a corporate intent to make sure nothing is ever rigged.
that would be equivalent counter-factual evidence.

2 Likes

So every time I have a match that I have lost and have gotten the feeling of “it being rigged against me” says more than the people who actually managed to get out of the “it being rigged” zone?

3 Likes

Smurfs, hackers and throwers aside, it’s not rigged as such, your SR will go up or down until you have a 50% win rate then you will no longer go up or down until you either improve or get worse. Once you reach that 50% win rate you are playing with people of equal skill.

So yeah, it feels forced, it will do, your win rate won’t change until you do something about it.

1 Like

i believe its spelt grammarly

that you are aware of.

3 Likes

i purposely spelt in wrong as a tribute to how i type
why else wud i even bring it up
but u knu that bcuz u kno we kno