In queue: 0 players ahead of you

Same, I got maybe around 4-5 matches in at best and then it started popping me in and out of other matches until booting me out completely, and now I’m stuck in a loop of “Game Server Connection Failed… Retrying”

2 Likes

Makes me wonder why they’re not posting that information on the OW2 twitter account… =/

3 Likes
5 Likes

One would think, but this is literally Blizz’s issue every time they launch something.

5 Likes

Blizzard you absolute clowns. How is it this difficult? Don’t you know how to load balance your servers?

2 Likes

Having this issue as well… to make matters worse, my wife is on and playing… 3 feet away from me in the same room.

10 Likes

West coast is also having issues

You think a company with as much money as them would like IDK, hire a good security team, it’s not that hard, it just takes good management.

4 Likes

Agreed on that
but sadly they dont

2 Likes

Same here. Queued for over an hour now…

2 Likes

Maaaan, I rushed home to play and now I’m stuck in the 0 players ahead bug. My depression :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

whyyyyy can’t things just work smoothly for once

1 Like

Yeah waited for a game that is full of problems. First i cant get in , then i can get in and there is no watchpoint battlepass etc… also in my PS store it now said that i need to buy it again… come on Blizzard get youre things right and fire the managers managing this crap

2 Likes

multibillion dollar company can’t protect themselves from a few nerds with laptops

11 Likes

I got in after a while, then got kicked in my second game and re-queued behind the mysterious 40000 other players

1 Like

They made the “We’re getting DDoS” excuse right on schedule. I swear, you can set your watch by their excuses.

3 Likes

Exactly. Not to mention the fact that OW1 players essentially subsidized its free sequel and only to get a marginally upgraded game and a botched release. Blizzard doesn’t get a pass on this. They recycled servers, left a lagtime between games, and hours later, haven’t been capable of fixing something that should’ve been the focus of most of the testing.

5 Likes

Sure glad they had the servers down all day yesterday to prep for this.

:grimacing:

11 Likes

They should just bring back OW1 at this point

Also, shouldn’t new game mean new servers? Like are they really using the same servers again? What a joke this is.

6 Likes

hahahahahahah SOB come on bb let’s goooooooo