In queue: 0 players ahead of you

i cant even. get into the gamešŸ˜­

5 Likes

sameā€¦ 30,000 ahead of me LOL WTF

2 Likes

im one of the illusive 40k

2 Likes

Finally got into a queue of 30k :l

DDosā€¦ yeah, sure. ā€œwe were not prepareD because we are a multibillion company that actually Donā€™t give a f*** abOut anything but your money, and beSide that, we hire incompetent people because is cheaperā€. Thatā€™s what DDos mean.

6 Likes

Even if this did REALLY happen, itā€™s insane to think Blizzard thinks they have the credibility for people to just believe them on this stuff in 2022

1 Like

The biggest letter in the Blizzard logo is the L

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, it will give you a connection fail eventually. Why did they get rid of OW1???

6 Likes

Cry me a river. Blizzard is far from the only company that has issues with logins on release.

1 Like

so because a bunch of other companies suck that makes it ok? lol

1 Like

Imagine coming onto the Bliz Forums to be toxic saying ā€œboo hooā€ :sleepy: Canā€™t relate.

3 Likes

Got passed queue on Nintendo Switch and was on the first time setup messing with settings and it crashed now back in queue :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

At first couldnā€™t get past the 40k now can get it down to o just to get an unexpected error

5 Likes

at this point itā€™s expected

1 Like

XboxOne:
In Queue: 0 Players ahead of you

Finally got past it to entering gameā€¦
Bam. Disconnected from game server.

Is it worth just giving up on it now?

Whatā€™s going on? Or is it screw console players?

6 Likes

probably best to just give up for today and try later when issues are ironed out :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Three hours in and Blizzard is still clueless that taking down the servers to fix an issue is worth more in the long run than making people wait for a stable game for four hours. Load balance testing is so easy too. I still donā€™t understand how this much money invested in games has so many issues. Especially when they had a full day to take down the game yesterday to devote resources for testing it today.

7 Likes

Nah itā€™s PC players too

1 Like

Same. :smiley: Even though I would like to play some.

Apparently it is not that easy.