In queue: 0 players ahead of you

I was trying to launch Overwatch and it just says in queue 0 players ahead of you, i have switched regions and restarted my computer and game. Please help.

27 Likes

Same issue here. 0 in que then a login failure

12 Likes

Same here. 0 players ahead of you in queue. Searching for game server… Game server connection Failed… Retrying.
Nice start :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Aye same thing for me.

3 Likes

same situation here.
First i get 0 players queue and then searching after that game server connect failure retrying… the hole time. my friends start game up and has no issues.

9 Likes

me too. gotta love it…

1 Like

Same thing here! Hopefully we get a fix for it quick.

1 Like

Firstly I get into queue - 30 000 players. But few seconds after I get “Game server connection failed… Retrying.”.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t even mind having an X amount of queue. We dont even get that

3 Likes

Iam now in the same situation. (:

Same here. Friends are able to launch just fine. Very disappointing

Same for me its says:
Searching for Game Servers… Game Server Connection Failed - Retrying
and its stuck in this loop, have rebooted PC, restarted Internet Modem and it still gives the same error so I suspect the servers have crashed big time with all the new players flooding in to try out the new Free Game.

2 Likes

Same here,4 in the morning in east asia,waited forever,and get login erro :sweat_smile:

1 Like

now it says 40.000 people infront. but i am sure it will say the same loop again.

same issue here, we need a response from the blizzard team, alot of us cant get past the loading screen

Blizz fault, they never learn to amount of population and connections after those years of lesson from wow not even emplented in their other games. sadly

1 Like

this is looks like a 4 year old post lol but also not working for me either

3 Likes

I was getting that issue on the Xbox and then it out me in 4000 queue, and then when it will be done it will give me an error LC-208. I have all I can. I know I had no issues with Overwatch 1, so I know it’s not my router

2 Likes

same here :frowning: hopefully it’s fixed soon

Same there. (europa). 0 in Queue but,

Seach Gameserver …
Connection to game server failed. …
Seach Gameserver …
Connection to game server failed. …

that repeated agian and again endless.

7 Likes