In queue: 0 players ahead of you

Is anyone getting a free trial unavailable error on Xbox series x?

16 Likes

I now just had a BC-153 error

11 Likes

i am seeing people with our issue on twitter. with over 400 likes on pictures of the issue, still no respond on this, not even the blizzard support twitter. but they can respond to praise. sooo.

16 Likes

How many times are we going to keep letting companies get away with this crap. It isn’t your first rodeo. You had a beta for a reason. There should be planning for this. every major update to any game comes with this.

If they can predict sales and usage they can prepare for this ahead of time. It has become expectable and acceptable for products to be released unprepared.

Yes things happen but not preparing and this reoccurring fad needs to end.

108 Likes

Yeah me too, the authenticator seems to be online and working well, not sure what the problem is.

4 Likes

They just announced it’s a massive DDOS attack. So I guess, see y’all tomorrow.

7 Likes

Where did you see this?

1 Like

Wwll, I was at a 40k queue waiting, it went down to 20k and I got a server error.

Ashame they lack the common sense to add or expand the server.

10 Likes

Where did you read that? about the DDos attack?

Same issue. have to say this is extremely disappointing as a launch. I still haven’t been able to get in for a single moment despite the game launching allegedly an hour and 45 minutes ago. I understand teething issues but this is poor. I cleared my evening for this. I should have expected it to be a mess.

16 Likes

Same: so I started at 30k went down 0, server failed then it put me back at 40k. it’s done this 3x now.

9 Likes

this is the real world where large corporations make the rules and we all obey. nothing we can do except do as master says. the working class is a class of debt serfs we have no power whatsoever. blizzard’s corporate management must know what they’re doing! right? they’re the experts and that’s why they make all the money! edit: spelling

3 Likes

Anyone else East Coast having this issue? All my West Coast friends seem to be playing without issue.

10 Likes

Iam in game for a while.

And they had how many months between them announcing the death of Overwatch in favor of OW2 in order to fix it?

It’s almost like Micro$oft owns Acti/Blizz now or something…

Oh, wait…

6 Likes

I was playing for a good hour. Got disconnected right before winning a match and now I can’t even queue up. No servers found for me.

3 Likes

I am west coast and Ive been stuck in que for over 90 mins.

4 Likes

Wait in a 30k player queue.

Get in finally.

Play one game, get disconnected right before winning.

Wait in another 30k player queue.

Can’t connect to game server. Retrying.

Players ahead of you: 30,000.

Why did I think OW2 launching on my birthday was going to be fun? Streamers seem to be playing it just fine: But the rest of us? LOL. Is that why we’re having problems? You’ve given priority queues to Streamer accounts? Wouldn’t surprise me.

It’s been at 20,000 players ahead of me for an hour now. SMH.

15 Likes

Polygon has a news story on it now but Mike Ybarra, president of Blizzard Entertainment is the one that tweeted it

1 Like