I'm really excited for the Bastion changes

But I wish they listen to our requests to make him be moved for Tank Role. There are a lots of good concepts and ideas for it. Moving bastion for tank would be great for the game, helping to deflate the dps queue a little bit, and he would fit better on a role which his HUGE hitbox is not a problem. But I can’t feel them moving on this way yet… Bastion doesent need buffs, he needs a complete rework.

Some of “moving bastion to tank” concepts that I find great: Experimental card: moving heroes to help queue times - #7 by MagyTheMage-1534
Experimental card: moving heroes to help queue times

Also, sorry for bad english, im not a native speaker

2 Likes

i have been summoned

edit: Oh thats my reply

1 Like

Yes, you have haha. I couldnt find your original post about your bastion rework concept, sorry. I dont know how to use the Forum well yet :c But your concept is the one what I like the most. Can you link it here? Btw, what do you think about the upcoming bastion changes that Jeff mentioned?

/Bastion rework/

• Moved to tank role, More specifically, he is a Bruiser
  • 200 hp / 200 armor

Sentry mode

• Damage against players reduced from 450 —> 300
  • Deals critical damage against Barriers for a 1.5x multiplier (450 DPS)

ironclad

• Removed

New passive: Sonar

• Every 4 seconds, a sonar ping is emited, it will reveal all enemy players in a 10m radius for 0.8 seconds
  • Performs a radar ping Noise if any enemy is detected the louder it is the closer the target is, and it will priorize warning you from targets behind you

New E ability: Configuration defense

• Can be held for up to 2s (its a resource meter)
  • Frontal barrier that protects bastion with 200 hp
  • Regenerates after not beeing used for 2s, at a rate of 50hp/s

well i havent seen them yet but im afraid that they pull a reaper on him, buffing him in a way that doesnt fix his problem and only makes him OP in lower ranks

1 Like

I’m afraid of that too… Hope they listen feedback from the right people. If we need to wait until OW2 to have a proper rework to him, I think we could wait. But buffing him to still a broken DPS, but stronger, is not the solution