I'm not getting finale sprays on Twitch!

I have the sprays but not the icon…

Did anyone else just get the 1st spray and the icon?

I want the wrecking ball icon so bad and i watched it all the way.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m the same and I watched for 3 hrs at least.

unless the watch point doesn’t count… :sweat_smile:

They did disable twitch drops when the press conference started.

2 Likes

Same here, I received the tokens but none of the reward drops. Just adding my name to the list.

Last year I only received the day 2 rewards and never received the day 1 rewards. Blizzard said I had to talk to twitch, twitch told me to talk to blizzard. It took many months sending tickets and in the end I never got the day 1 rewards. So I’m not sure what to expect this year.

1 Like

I’ve been watching for ~4 hours, and i haven’t receive my drops. The 1st spray i got, but the icon and 2nd spray isnt showing up at all. (Twitch says i received the icon, but i can’t find it anywhere)

Edit: actually did receive the icon, but it was buried in the middle of my career profile.

So far I only have the first spray and icon after watching since the pre-show.

Didn’t get anything yet.

Last year I didn’t get the D.Va spray and neither Twitch nor Blizzard Support were able/willing to help me.

Let’s see how it turns out this time :sleepy:

Alright folks, my shift is coming to an end but don’t worry - I’m not the one working on this :slight_smile: I’m just sharing the news as it becomes available. Even though I won’t be here to provide updates, they’ll continue trucking away to make sure all eligible viewers receive their rewards from the finals today.

I hope you all enjoyed the show and matches.

Unrelated, but this is where I vent -
My workstation lost network connection during the final match. By the time I was able to troubleshoot and restart, my phone was getting a twitter alert about the completion of the series :sob:

Have a good evening all, and keep an eye out in-game for those drops.

20 Likes

Can’t thank you enough for keeping us in the loop!!

Enjoy your evening off, Kalviery. You’re the best!

1 Like

Thanks a bunch for taking the time to keep us all in the know. We really appreciate it.

Thx for the updates :slight_smile: still missing my hammond spray but hopefully it will arrive when before i go to sleep

Thank you for keeping us updated. I hope to see you around more in the forums. :slight_smile: Updates are always nice.

So what do we do if we don’t receive the sprays or the icon? Do we contact twitch or blizzard about this?? I still haven’t received any drops other than tokens

Right now is just a waiting game. I’d give it at least 24 hours.

If they announce that everything should be fixed and you still haven’t received everything I’d assume contacting blizzard support would make more sense. Though they seem to be still working on it. Some people have the first spray already, some have the icon already, but nobody has the last spray yet so they’re definitely still fixing things. This seems to have affected everyone watching the finale, so it’ll probably take some time

Alrighty thanks for the help :slight_smile:

I have everything except for the Wrecking Ball watch spray and I watched the championship all the way through to the end of the team interviews.

3 Likes

Same case for me still missing wrecking ball spray but I have the icon. Watched it all the way from the count down til well past the end.

1 Like