I'm not getting finale sprays on Twitch!

It’s fine if y’all don’t roll 'em out.

I, too, am missing the hammond spray. I have the payload spray and the player icon, and even got more 3x OWL tokens AFTER the game ended and went in to the replay, but still no hammond.

1 Like

its honestly a relief to see majority if not all of the stream watchers missing out on the last reward

1 Like

I got the Tailgate spray, but not the Hammond spray OR the icon, and I’ve had this running since 1 PM (I had another engagement so I turned the stream on early). Like it should be well past three hours by now, and I’ve got a metric f***ton of tokens to prove it.

1 Like

I logged in at 18.00 CET (6 pm), three hours before, and watched entire preshow, and still haven’t even logged out. I got the Tailgate spray and the Icon just fine, but not the last spray. This is not okey!

keep your twitch open. Just got my Watching Ball

I still haven’t received the Hammond spray…

No Hammond spray here either.

Still no watching ball spray. I have the tokens to prove that i watched 4 hours of the broadcast, yet still no spray.

1 Like

I second that I haven’t gotten anything even though I watched the whole thing no tokens or sprays since 4 AM

For this I suggest a DEEP dive into the icon list to make sure. There’s no rhyme or reason to where it’s located. I had to legitimately look through each icon one-by-one to find it.

It looks greyish-teal-blue and has the grand finals trophy with what looks like the Golden Gate Bridge behind it in the same color.

Did you link your bnet to your twitch account? Or, if you’re Canadian, did you complete the skill-based questionnaire? I’m assuming there might be something else wrong in your case since you also haven’t received any tokens.

I didnt get anything yet, ps4 here.

1 Like

I just checked; i didn’t get 2h player icon or 3h spray.

Great. -_-

I managed to get the

• 1hr Spray
  • 2hr Icon

But still haven’t received the Hammond 3hr Spray. Here’s to hoping you guys can figure out how to get these sprays distributed, because I know for a fact I had that stream on from 2:50 - 7:30 at the least!

1 Like

I have the first spray and icon as well but still no last spray. I watched the stream for longer then 4 hours too :frowning:

Same. Didn’t even get player icon.

Same. Had the stream on ~3-7, and then I even watched the French, Korean and Portuguese streams too when they had drops enabled. Only have the first spray and the icon. Just waiting on hammond

1am Eastern, still ain’t got my wrecking ball spray, I watched so many hours to make sure I got him, gimme my cute hammy boy spray!

1 Like

Watched the whole stream and didn’t even get the first spray…

4 Likes