I'm not getting finale sprays on Twitch!

Same. Didn’t even get player icon.

Same. Had the stream on ~3-7, and then I even watched the French, Korean and Portuguese streams too when they had drops enabled. Only have the first spray and the icon. Just waiting on hammond

1am Eastern, still ain’t got my wrecking ball spray, I watched so many hours to make sure I got him, gimme my cute hammy boy spray!

1 Like

Watched the whole stream and didn’t even get the first spray…

4 Likes

What are the sprays? I watch it.

I logged in and didn’t get any of them. I watched the intros and the gameplay. I hope I got the the three hours.

So far, I know of no one who got the 3h spray, which isn’t too surprising, as the match itself didn’t even last 3 hours. I guess if we get the 3h spray, it is because Blizz gives it out anyways, not because anyone earned it.

I woke up and saw that I got the WB spray in-game eventually. A bit strange that it doesn’t appear in my twich inventory though :man_shrugging:

Not true. Whole live without preshow took ~3h30min.

How long did you watch for? I was online for the last ~4-5h of countdown up until the first map of the rewatch was over and didn’t get it so far.

PEOPLE.

Check if you have sprays IN GAME, even if you didn’t get notification on Twitch. Some people on polish OW group are saying they got everything.

Look at the length of the “Full match” vod on the OWL channel, it is 2h16min long. Even including surroundings, the vod is still only 2h57min.

I did, that is what I was saying above. Twitch notifications are way too random to give anything about.

Got the icon and the first spray, not the last/hammond one.

Are we being frecked over for the match being only 2h57m? without watchpoint, etc? Preshow was 1h, after show was 1h. conference was…

I feel Blizzcon 2018 vibes here, where they originally said, that all VOD will be available, then changed their minds and said, “well, not the concerts. we have 3 now, you have to choose”, then, no one was reimbursed. :S

1 Like

They really need to have something to stretch it to 3 hours or least let the start up be part of the time too. We have watched all season to know some matches can be done within minutes.

Kinda disappointing the last spray which I was hoping for is not given out due to their run-time set-up :frowning:

yeah, i didn’'t get the final spray for watching three hours.
even though i was there since the pregame for watchpoint, the zedd performance.
stuck around for the postgame watchpoint, the press conferences and even a huge chunk of the replay.

i got the first spray and icon but twitch failed to notify on twitch these rewards were given.

the new twitch ui update looks horrible and this isn’t the place to complain about that, but the challenge emote rewards weren’t working either on the overwatchleague twitch page.
and there were rewards to be had since donating bits and watching in command center, granted emotes on twitch.

the solution here is simple, give everyone the rewards for this years finals.
and have a backup plan ready when next year the runner up gets smoked and rolled.

it isn’t the community’s fault that these finals didn’t last three hours.

some of the community challenges on twitch for the emotes also had ridiculous goals to meet before getting them.

2 Likes

i got mine, seems they where delayed by some time

but i don’t see a tick mark by “What’s New”
but i definitely have both sprays and the icon

3h30min, not 2h57min.

wrong.

/edit: the 2h57min video doesn’t include the postshow, but for the drops it should only be the 2h16min one anyways.

I was watching since that dj zed, zaz or whatever his name was till the reruns and still don’t have the 3rd one.

1 Like