I'm not getting finale sprays on Twitch!

I see some people have gotten the icon, but I THINK I watched 2 hours, so I’m just waiting and hoping because I love the icon :smiley:
Haven’t gotten the first spray yet and I know I’ve watched an hour so I hope it’s just all delayed! I watched preshow too.

Watched since 8.30pm to past midnight, only got the 1 hour spray and the 2 hours icon, great.

I watched eveeything and still havent recieved anything. Got my tokens but no sprays or icon.

1 Like

Same here, got tokens but no sprays or icons.

I think we as ps4 players have to wait longer

Hey everyone,

First, please remember that notifications on Twitch may not have triggered and if they have, they will appear hidden with the Overwatch League token drop notification. Check your Twitch Inventory Page and look for the following icons:

If these icons are in your Twitch inventory, they should now be available to you in the Overwatch game client. Remember items received into the Overwatch game client from Twitch-related promotions will not trigger the icon in your Hero Gallery. These sprays can be located by activating the Blizzard Bonus collection filter and found in any hero page listing (they are not hero specific). The player icon will be randomly sorted into your Player Icons of course.

6 Likes

I checked the Twitch inventory and I am still missing the last Hammond spray. I have watched since preshow and got 24 tokens at appropriate intervals throughout the event, which would indicate that viewing time should be sufficient to qualify…

I sincerely hope this gets fixed

6 Likes

I watched the entire pre-show and post game interviews and still currently have no Watching Ball spray.

2 Likes

Which multiple people already mentioned, but this still doesn’t change the fact, that many of us don’t have the last spray ingame.

7 Likes

Just got the first Spray and the Icon with a huge delay.
Still missing the second Spray though.

The same happened to me last year.
Also didn’t receive the 3rd drop (and this never got solved).

1 Like

I’m in the same boat as many here. Got the first and second drop, both in my Twitch inventory and in game, but not the last Hammond spray. Hope it’s just a long delay.

I noticed you said this multiple times in this thread but people shouldn’t get worried because of it. What do you even mean with 3rd drop? There were 4 last time, so did you get the 4th one, but not the 3rd? Last year the Grand Final also had separate drops for 2 days so it’s not exactly the same this year around.

1 Like

It’s been a long time and I only remembered the 3rd drop (because the D.Va spray was the only one I really cared about).
I didn’t receive any drops for the 2nd day (no Sprays and no tokens).

Though that might have to do with the stream lagging like crazy for some people during the finals last year. Had to reload the page several times and could only watch in low quality because of it.

Watched the pre-show, the game, the post-show, the conference, the replays.
Still only have the player icon and the tailgate spray. NOT the Hammond one.

Now what?

Please sort this out,…

So… where is my player icon and Hammond spray? :frowning: I watched pre-show, game and post game. Watched maybe 5-6h grand finale and drop me only first spray. Meh… still waiting…

Got the player icon and Tailgate, didn’t get Watching Ball. Watched the stream from Zedd to the postgame, and to top it off I was up at 4am to guarantee I got at least three hours of watching in (I’m on the eastern seaboard of Australia).

I really hope the drop is just late - really wanted all three sprays.

1 Like

Thank you for the information. I got my first reward already, so at least this year its not region locked accidentally,like it was the last time.

But i have to ask…what takes sooo long? Its almost 2020 and everything is basicly automatic. Based on twitch viewer stats,the eligible player count is around 300k for the first tier reward and around 200k for all 3.
Even a commodore 64 have enough processing power to match the data and send out the stuff within a few hours at best…i mean come on this is kind of embarassing

I watched it all from Watchpoint to Press conference and I only have Tailgate.
Are the drops still late?

@Crazyshark1 I’m in the same boat as you. Watched entirety of Watchpoint to the winner’s press conference and only have Tailgate. What platform are you on? (I’m PS4)

2 Likes

Xbox.

(Also the @ stuff doesn’t actually work here. All you need to do is hit reply under the comment and the person you’re replying to will be notified.)

I know, I just wanted my post to be seen by the mods, thank you though! :slight_smile:

1 Like