"If you're so upset about Mercy, just play a different hero"

I know…I have 400 hours on Mercy and have been maining her since launch.

Lmao they aren’t nerfing her dmg boost

Probably. If she is picked sooo much she needs to be adjusted and she is one of the top picks she is going to need to be nerfed.

he is still a guy so he* his*

hopefully they nerf the right parts of her kit if she needs more nerfs
Something tells me her base kit (beams and GA) are safe since that shouldn’t need to be touched

If they aren’t nerfing her even though she’s one of the top 3 played heroes, what makes you think they will nerf her for being “one of the top picks” lol. Jeff specifically said in the Mercy Nerfs Dev Update on Youtube “We Want Mercy to Remain VERY viable”.

Mercy’s consistent heals slow down the game somewhat while also keeping heroes like Widowmaker, Bastion, Mcree, Junkrat, Pharah viable whereas without her they wouldn’t be very strong. They NEED Mercy to be viable to keep the meta at least somewhat diverse. Nerfing her brings us back to either full tank meta or full dive meta, which they don’t want.

2 Likes

Just was mentioning it, since you suggested it as a fix they did once test. I know some people have racked up those hours afterward though so I wasn’t sure. Congrats on the rank and stuff though :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s ok lol! Lots of people I know never experienced Mass Rez Mercy so I completely understand where you were coming from lol. And thank you :smiley: And thanks for defending EeveeA!

2 Likes

Yeah that’s my thoughts too. Valk doesn’t feel like an ult for the most part. I mean you can fly and chain heal but it’s like someone slapped Lucio and phara together for a brief time I guess. Not exciting or really game changing it feels like.

1 Like

Most picked = up for nerfs <- That’s what the developer team basis nerfs and buffs on. Pickrates determine if a hero is going to receive nerfs or buffs.

So… Don’t get all uptight because I said Mercy is going to get nerfed. Viable but maybe she’s too viable. So I’m expecting her to get a nerf eventually.

Of course! I don’t get why people should be rude to her because of being transgender. Nothing gets me more upset than people being disrespectful. And thank you for proving Mercy can be great after her rework. :smile:

1 Like

Well if she does, I doubt it’ll affect me much. I don’t have to play broken meta heroes to maintain SR :slight_smile:

1 Like

Her ult is trash garbage, doesn’t help the team and isn’t even worth using. Instead of giving her an E ability. they decided to move her old ult to that space, and water it down so much that it basically does nothing either except rid us of the chance of ever getting an actual E ability

So it’s just heal now, and that’s all it’s ever going to be. Forever

3 Likes

Of course! EeveeA is such a sweet person and deserves respect!

3 Likes

I can see where the op is coming from now after having my favourite hero hanzo changed and I would prefer the old hanzo back

However this is a purely selfish though and I only preferred old hanzo to new hanzo because old hanzo gave me gratification from popping skulls with an F tier hero

Nerfing her in the right way is exactly how we can fix Mercy overall
Mercy is powerful so if we want to buff the fun factor we need to nerf the unfun factors.
to put it a better way nerf the passive parts of her kit and buff the active parts in compensation

2 Likes

So what do you suggest?

I’d nerf her passive regen delay in exchange for tweaking her base mobility.

Implement a hybrid option for GA’s “prefer beam target on/off” targeting system options.

Extend Mercy’s glide so she can use it to get between most ledges.

And if you’re feeling really crazy, make the “GA launch” bug (that sometimes shoots you into the air when using the bunnyhop at point blank range) official like they did with the old bunnyhop bug.

(The last one assumes that valk is no longer in Mercy’s kit)

Let’s not get into a debate about eevee’s pronouns.
She said that she’s ok with people who use male pronouns but it’s obvious she prefers female pronouns, and so even if I don’t fully understand why, I still use them out of respect. not that hard really

Oh? And what needs a nerf? Hmm?
Her healing? Her speed?
What about her is in need of a nerf?
If your expecting a nerf, surely you can give some suggestions?