If you guys nerf one of my mains, I'm just gonna find a new game

Something I will agree with, Developer willing to throw their community into abyss to increase development speed on sequel.
Developer not willing to make systems that actually have impact cough Endorsement system cough, and rather make systems that try to sweep the problems under a rug.
etc.
I honestly wouldn’t want to Buy Overwatch again after knowing what it has turned into.

1 Like

That’s why you main multiple heroes in all roles.

Hack is so easy to counter. The translocator nerf is gonna ruin her.
Mei can die while freezing or she will have to reload.
Bastion just sucks. It’s not his damage its his fire rate.
Sym’s turrets take a while to charge. Turrets rely on positioning and not being seen by enemies.

I main Sombra and Sym. They are extremely underpowered.

1 Like

I don’t ever even play her :frowning:
I just like the hero.

Also reported for trolling.

1 Like

And, as I said, they will remain that way because the devs are deliberately making the choice to keep the most annoying abilities out of most games. And I, for one, am glad.

So what if they are annoying? All heroes are annoying in their own ways dude. Tracer with blinks, Ana with sleep, Hog with hook, D.va with DM, Hammond as a whole. The list goes on.

2 Likes

How dare he have fun by only playing sombra.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Sombra at low ranks is literally just an annoyance. She’s rarely getting solo kills, and communicating with your team is like trying to communicate with wild animals. You can talk all you want, but it seems no one will understand you.

Yeah at low ranks it sucks to lose your abilities for 5 seconds. But thats literally all that happens most of the time. You’ll almost always survive the encounter

2 Likes

So your main is someone that annoys other people?
I guess a reason to like her is her personality

I actually main the current meta heroes minus ashe rn, because sombra is pretty trash, and I don’t want to lose games.

1 Like

Wow, so sad. Just so you know they blocked the post for all of 10 seconds before reading it and realising you were false reporting. Shame they don’t have a false reporting report option for people like you.

I missed where it was called Sombrawatch.

I was over here scratching my head trying to figure out how and why they decided to nearly double hack’s cast time…like yikes.

But thankfully they said it’s not expected for any of these to make it live

1. that’s not how that works. A post is hidden after a few flags from the community and is removed over time or if it reviewed by a mod.

2. being hateful and rude about the hero I like playing and directing it at me is not okay.

Guys Sombra is WAYYYY to weak in custom games rn. Last place in kill to grow every time

Literally every hero has been nerfed I don’t see the problem. I play Doomfist. Tanks.

Good for you, I guess. lol

Honestly though is this supposed to be a threat that you’re gonna leave the game? Because it’s certainly not intimidating.

(Also the changes are only for the tournament unless the community likes them, which many people don’t like this one so you should be okey dokey)

No. I really didn’t want to come off that way either, and I’m sorry if I did. I honestly love this game but I’m praying that don’t nerf sombra.

Ok. Text is hard to tell tone, hah.

Yea, sorry about the scare that they are gonna nerf your main/mains… I play Mercy so not much has really happened to her, and I didn’t even notice the D.Va nerf until someone brought it up. Widow nerf was pretty annoying though so I kinda understand what you feel.

Good luck though, and I don’t think they’re actually gonna nerf her though (see Expectation Setting for the Upcoming OWL Tournament Experimental Mode)

1 Like

having a main is not the same as one-tricking. moira is my main because i play her most of the time. but i’m not a one-trick. i still play other heroes.