If you didn't believe it before, believe it now

Some people think in a such small scope they fail to see the big picture. Algorithm works for everyone. It’s not a single player game where the game can intentionally make ridiculous NPC’s to make you fail at a random point. It is really hard to make an Algorithm than can influence player behaviour, something that these people are basically implying.

If the algorithm was so shallow to “make someone who is having win streaks, to have lose streaks after”, then EVERYONE would be affected. Aka everyone would stay still in the same SR. But people climb, and it is not a myth.

1 Like

Yes, because everyone has different skill :smiley:

Stop pretending you are new to these forums lol. I get it, you dont want people to know who you truly are because your forum history is going against what you claim, its fine. But dont lie about it so openly omg.

If someone is saying that its rigged, burden of proof is on that person. All I can do is provide yt links with multiple people who climbed from bronze to plat+ without issues. Which other proof you require? Because nobody can obviously provide proof that something so imaginary as “rigged matchmaker” doesnt exist. If you or anyone else is claming it does exist, you have to proove it. If you for example claim that one of your account is forced to be in certain elo, this can be easiyl disproven by someone else playing on it and climbing easily.

It sounds like you have a mental health problem. You’re throwing around conspiracy theories and telling people who they are and aren’t. You point fingers, then you ask people for burden of proof in their statements.

I’m sorry but we can’t help with any of your issues. I really don’t know what you’re talking about, and hope you get yourself looked after.

2 Likes

Its not that difficult to get out of bronze-gold, Send me a request ill coach you

You see what I mean, hey. There’s has also been tonnes of data posted in threads like this, a clip where you’ve tanked your SR and then ‘climb’ isn’t an accurate representation of the issues here, and they have still posted nothing but a clip from a professional coach.

They quote me saying that they have stated they have proof in other threads but backtrack and leave the thread when asked for it, but do not address that, instead they start to put the blame on all of us again rather than just linking the so called proof they have. It’s bs and they have no proof, just wait till they start to ask about your rank because that’s of course valid info in this issue discussion.

1 Like

Have you considered that you were part of the problem?

1 Like

I"m not sure what they’re saying is true, considering how low the SR gains are on a win you couldn’t get that many games in a few hours to jump 1000+ SR. A single comp game can take 20-40 mins.

Furthermore they’re arguing against points that were never made.

1 Like

This again, blah blah blah, forced loss, blah blah. It’s just the MMR/SR combination tha is faulty from the ground up. This has been proven over and over and over again. Go out, buy another new account, play your best characters, whoever you are the best at… and you will sit a solid two teirs above where you are now… and stay there with no problem. If you are more than than two steps up from where you are now, you would be able to hard carry (provided you follow the year+ old advice of getting good with a dps) higher anyways.

2 Likes

Since the game release, the winrate is forced. Based on your performance, the game decides a ranking for you and forces the winrate to always stay at 50%. In theory this system is great, but the features to measure your performance are not representative, so you are evaluated based on literally nothing. Another thing is that you can exploit that system, there are several examples of people playing only the way bli$$ wants, only to be boosted by the features. So is GG, this is bli$$.

1 Like

Nothing is forcing you to have 50% winrate, Except you and your skill.

How, if winrate is forced to be 50%?

This is a reference to the matchmaker attempting to construct a match where both sides have a 50% chance of winning. You’ve admitted this is the way it works before, why the confusion now?

I was talking about two different things. Teams have usualy 50% chance of winning, sometime 40/60. Matchmaker is doing that. But I was talking about winrate in my reaction to kulken.

Winrate is not important. Matchmaker is using MMR to create balanced games, he doesnt care about individual winrate on certain heroes from players.

I just wanted to show you a few screenshots from my last weeks. As a lot of people don’t believe in win and loss streaks, I would like to somehow prove, that they are a real thing.

https:/ /ibb.co/W0kR3hj
https:/ /ibb.co/3dWQt7j
https:/ /ibb.co/jJN7Y1T

Happens all the time

I dont think there is nobody who would not beleive in loss or win streaks as its completely normal thing which can happen, just like you can have 6 on dice 10x in row.

If anyone is against something, its “forced loss streaks”. And few screenshots is really not proof at all for that :smiley:

even if I would have posted 50 or 500 screenshots, you wouldn’t admit the slightest that there is something “off”.

So who cares :smiley: It is what it is.

It’s almost as if you have a faith in the matchmaker. By the way, is MMR a single digit number?

reminds me of a flat earther.

How exactly do leavers on their team say they are a 2200 player?

I hope you do realize that screen cannot ever be proof for that right?