If you can't stop the first tire on Rando Junkenstein

There’s a 99% chance you are wasting my time.

9 Likes

Kind of like what you did with this post and my time :S

30 Likes

Glad we could both waste each other’s time.

Still doesn’t change the fact that if someone doesn’t know how to play Junkenstein’s revenge, why the hell are they trying the much harder challenges.

3 Likes

Are you not the guy who said it took you 35 tries to beat one of the first weeks challenges?

13 Likes

What is the point of this post other than just to make people feel bad even though the event JUST started hours ago and people are just trying to have fun with it.

Like y’all want positivity and be a hypocrite about it

8 Likes

Because they want to see what it’s like? Maybe they do know how to play the game mode overall but are thrown off by the challenge mode changes? Because people do not have to pass a competency test before playing a game, and because they’ll only ever get competent at it after playing it for a while and being bad at it at first?

9 Likes

Shouldn’t OP be out looking for an Elder Scroll or Moth Priest or something?

4 Likes

Hey guess what, if I keep getting grouped with new players again, I’m not going to be able to beat the game, just like the first challenge.

Yes, its an easy challenge. Yes, I can beat it, with a half-experienced team.

No, I’m not getting experienced teams.

Yes, I’m salty about that.

I might as well leave if the team can’t even be aware of the first tire, we all should know when it spawns, there’s almost nothing preventing it… and sometimes we get stuck with a person that can’t kill it on their own.

If we can’t show basic teamwork and awareness at the start of the f-ing match, then I already know we’re not going to win against the final battle.

2 Likes

Im sorry, but if you took 35 tries on one of the easy ones, you are likely the problem. Not the 100 other ppl you had before you beat it.

9 Likes

I had 0 problems with all of the other challenges. The problem is not me. I know you like to think otherwise, but you’re absolutely wrong.

You don’t have any people to ask to play with you? You can’t blame beginners or people who aren’t good at the game.

I’m not yelling at beginners, I’m yelling at blizzard for poopy matchmaking on something that should group similar skills…

Considering you said it took you 30 tries for the first challenge, id say that you did have problems with it.

4 Likes

And? The only reason I had problems with it was because of the damn teams.

Like I’m having now.

Its ridiculously easy with the right people playing.

But no one wants to guard the door, or knows how to kill bosses… or knows how to use half the classes.

Why is so hard for the forums to believe we are getting bad groups? Do you have an SR? I don’t.

1 Like

Okay. Its everyone elses fault. GL beating the tire one.

2 Likes

I already beat that one. All it took was a couple of people who knew what the f they were doing.

1 Like

You really want the loot boxes, don’t you?

Got all the skins already… just want to complete the challenge.

I’m surprised you take it seriously. I just treat it as a loot box farm mode.

Which to be honest is why most people play it.

But have you tried turning into a Vampire Lord?