If we keep the 2.5s GA cooldown

Successful Resurrections need to reset GA’s cooldown.

There is no reason to make an already unsafe ability even unsafer and PUNISH Mercy for rezzing.

Because usually when Mercy gets a Resurrection off, it’s because she either has cover or the enemy flopped and forgot to keep an eye out for her. Rewarding enemies for being unaware or lazy is just bs, sorry not sorry.

Combined with no constant health regen in Valk especially, Resurrection feels even more awful to use then ever.

40 Likes

That would be an elegant fix.

16 Likes

It would be a really nice QOL fix. I’d like to see that along with beam not breaking when you activate Valkyrie.

7 Likes

Doesnt rez have a higher cast time than GA cooldown meaning it should be up anyway after rez? Or am i misunderstanding something?

2 Likes

No
20 charactersssss

4 Likes

Rez cast time is 1.75 seconds. So for me personally, I end up standing around for a second after rezzing hoping I don’t die until my GA is back up

12 Likes

Fair enough.

20chars

Resurrection is only unsafe when you’re making an unsafe res. Honestly, cast time needs to be based on health pool of the target. It’s BS that you can just bring back a huge tank with the same ease you can res any other character.

2 Likes

It used to reset the GA cooldown back in the day :older_man:

10 Likes

GA cooldown should start when the ability is triggered, not when it finishes (when she starts gliding or lands) because that direct flight can turn GA into a 5 sec cooldown.

Name any other ability in this game that has a variable cooldown.

5 Likes

Big boost, this should’ve been in the game a long time ago.

1 Like

What about the 1.3sec beam detach?

Not anymore :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Successful resurrections already yield great value.
Just literally wait one second to use res so you have GA on CD lol.

2 Likes

Rez already has mass value for its risk. Doing that would remove a bit of the risk I feel.

1 Like

Torb Turret.

20chars

You usually need to use GA’s movement to launch yourself over a wall or around a corner to rez safely, cuz -75% movement speed is a pain.

Do that in teamfights.

That one second you spend taking bullets, especially in Valk with her reliable self regen gone is just simply stupid.

If Mercy already gets off the rez, she should not be punished for the enemy failing to commit onto her.

CD reset upon resurrection is just fair.

1 Like

very much in agreement here.

1 Like

youre only vulnerable for .75 seconds though is that really too long