If sym became meta, would anyone care?

Yep people do, see the last time she was meta.

4 Likes

why the character is built like a fish and is the joke of this game. Even bastion is good in bronze, shes just bad everywhere

she got nerfed so fast LOL

4 Likes

do you have any posts, people keep saying that and I didn’t play the game at the time

Judging from last time, yes

Yeah tell me about it.

It was all “Oh hell, we can’t have THAT now can we” and dumped her so damn fast.

1 Like

was she broken like everywhere, or just meta in top tier play? I don’t know how you can be upset about her, she has no cc or defensive abilities, shes just their

Pretty sure everyone just hates her turrets.
Rest of her kit everyone seems fine with.

Maybe take power out of her turrets? That way she can be a better hero overall.

2 Likes

The problem is not if X character becomes meta, the problem is why.

At one point she was just slapping everything around, I can’t remember why but she was just being like perma picked, not quite original iron clad but still very strong

1 Like

I think the teleporter is probably the strongest ability she has, honestly they should just change it to make it for herself and cleanse people idk

2 Likes

Truth is she isnt more annoying that anyone else, people just became too used to scapegoating and blaming Sym for their deaths by player mistakes.

Git Gud applies to not falling for silly sentry memes too.

I feel like that’s her ultimate.

Oh no doubt TP is super strong, especially when coordinated with.

I was just saying that I think people dislike her turrets the most. I haven’t heard many people saying how “annoying” her TP is. So maybe if they reduce power from turrets she can be a better overall hero, and maybe not such a noob stomper in lower ranks.

They are already trash and not what holds her back lmao

She is literally unable to be a pubstomper by design and by what bronze-silver picks are.

her ultimate for me is alright at best, like I have seen hogs just trade their ult for the ult a sym spent 12+ hours building by spamming orbs in choke and its honestly sad. The teleporter is infinite and it can move through whole areas so her kit is pretty overloaded in that area for team play, because she can skip choke points, but I don’t think anyone really likes tht

I’d say her turrets are only “not great” above plat. Not trash though. If you’re smart with your placement and know how to TP-Bomb (Is that what it is called?) then her turrets can be good. I think the problem is a lot of sym players on these forums just chuck them in random places and call them “trash”. Not saying that they are great, I just think a lot of people don’t understand how to use them properly.

Below plat they definitely destroy people. That is what I meant by “holding her down”. Because if they buffed sym, her turrets would just infect the lower ranks.

The ‘‘Sym mains dont know how to play Sym’’ myth got old like a year ago.

Is this your way of saying you are speaking of a hero you dont play?

Is this coming from actual experience or just conjecture? Because as someone that actually plays on low tier, they dont work more that once per match, after that you use them as distractions or to annoy people at best.

There is no empirical proof or data of Sym being ever a pubstomper, or being one currently, other that her becoming worse and worse on higher ranks due to the constant nerfing and team TP cheese losing its surprise factor after a couple of years.

So I will assume you are coming from a silly aiming justice ‘‘sentries = no effort = instawin’’ mentality.

She was meta for 9 days at the beginning of double shield and the community had a meltdown.

I love Sym so much, but I hope she’s never meta. I don’t want to deal with the abuse as a Sym player, nor do I want to see her nerfed.

She wasnt even meta. She was at the same place that pre-buffs Genji, the so called ‘‘trash tier pick’’. She was under DF, Mei, Reaper and Junkrat. She was ‘‘good-ish’’.