If moira had a child do you think she'd soften up?

You’re messing with the wrong Moira Main

She’d adore and pamper her child unless Moira deems they’ve reached an age where she can “accurately” label them unintelligent. She seems like she’d be the kind of mom that would love to share her passion with her kid. And a kid lacking in scientific talent and drive to learn would be a huge disappointment for her.

Prior to whatever age Moira deems it acceptable to start judging her daughter as thus she will adore her kid regardless.

That’s how I see it playing out anyway. Kid’s kinda screwed either way though. Turn out to not be a gifted kid they’ll have a mother constantly disappointed in them, hurting their self-esteem. And if they do turn out to be gifted, they’ll end up learning all sorts of unethical experimentation as though it’s completely normal.

Uh, no?

Having kids makes you meaner.

You may be incredibly kind with your kid but you become MUCH more willing to hurt people after having a kid.

Does she? Or is it humanity which does? If you were watching the overwatch timeline unfold, how much longer do you think unenhanced humans are going to last?

I don’t think humanity in general is good at assessing risk at all. We worry about meteors hitting the world more than Carrington Events.

Experimented on to fix them.

There is more than one Moira main who adores her character :woman_shrugging:

Ya but that’s the wrong one to mess with

How do you know I’m not the wrong one to mess with? :stuck_out_tongue:

I could be the wrong one too

rolls up sleeve to show Moira gloves

has been roleplaying too much lately

1 Like

I think Moira would be more likely to clone herself tbh

2 Likes

She would totally experiment on her child…

I had a dream about this, actually x_x

Moira can’t have kids, she is Infertile, that is why she is such scumbag.

You and your Moira x Reaper ship.

The moment your mind saw Moira + Baby we know where it went.

1 Like

Thinking about moira as a parent gives me orochimaru/mitsuki vibes

If Moira had a kid (I would fear for that kids life) it would be through IVF because she is a sociopath who is completely apathetic to people (also she is most definitely ace, and has no interest in any sort of physical or emotional relationship)

She’s a psychopath and from what I understand about Psychopaths is that they basically look at other people in the real world the same way as you’d look at an NPC in a video game. So I’m guessing she won’t care about the child… sorry.

She has a spray with 2 dogs and the spray is called “dog person”.
I always had the impression she is not that evil and that the only humans she experimented on were Reyes and herself.

The new voice lines give a totally different, more sinister picture of her.
Not only she wants to experiment on anyone she encounters, but Sombra also accuses her of frying Sigma’s brain.

Before, I would have said that she would love her child.
Now, I think she would create multiple children with the same modifications (like 10 per modification, but identical in all other aspects… basically clones with targeted mutations). And a few without modifications.

She would probably let some stoic omnic raise them up because any paternal love might lead to unequal amounts of “love” or time spent together.

Eventually, she would conduct different experiments and discard some after humilating them in scientific publications.

She would grow a baby like an experiment, but this doesn’t mean she wouldn’t love him.
Moira’s love is a bit wicked. She shows love her way.
She would “improve him” by giving him/her some fade abilities/wrath form, auto healing and some deadly abilities. She totally believes in improving genetics in order to achieve “better humans” and she’d definitely apply it to her child. Her child could grow up and later blame her, she would be sad about it but also rational, as she would be sure she did it for the child’s interest. One of her voice lines as a mother would be “how ungrateful. I made you a better human being and this is how you thank me…”.
Regarding the father: I don’t think that’s an issue, she’s a strongly independent woman who would probably either clone herself or use genetic material from any anonymous man if she thinks it’s useful for the “experiment”.

NOOO I was legit thinking about her thinking of ways to fix him

and that too BYE no but seriously the above is what I was thinking dksdksakdaskd I SWEAR

1 Like