If moira had a child do you think she'd soften up?

assume there’s someone willing to stick their dick in that much crazy

I totally would. She pretty hot

you are correct, I totally would

1 Like

You’re a weird experiment baby

stop reading my Moira AO3 stuff

Lies… Moira would never accept having one of her children named “Randy”. You’re full of it.

huh?

I digress… What is your name about?

I feel like she’d grow one in a lab to be the “perfect human”
That would actually be a cool plot point. She makes a monster and dubs it the future of humanity. Maybe something you’d fight in PVE

dawg grass. touch. NOW.

1 Like

When does this happen is it a story

I have a problem ……

No, I don’t think she’d be the kind to do sort of thing.

Really, if you ask me, I imagine her presenting Reaper and Widow like “I made these : )”

She and Sigma should have a baby. And yes, I think she would experiment on it.

I’d like this as a plot for a side story. Do you think one of Moira’s freaky clone kids would have her powers, too?

What even? she hates him

1 Like

Hates? Idk… she seems more annoyed by him. I didn’t say it was in line with the story - just a match I think would be cute! Who knows - maybe a child between the two WOULD soften her up a lil so she’d be nicer to him?

You don’t have a baby to fix an abusive relationship, that makes it worse…

I didn’t read all the comments but, I do believe she wouldn’t have any feelings for that ‘experiment’.

She’ll see he/she develop, but it doesn’t fit in my understanding of the character anything beyond that. I do see her using her child to improve her life span or power though.

Chances are her kid will turn into monster and kill it’s mother. As Moira’s weakness is her disregard for possible side effects.

She cares about results of her experiments, and Reaper just happens to be one of those.
So I think she would try same experiment, but with child, in hopes, that unlike Reaper himself, child won’t experience side effects.

Though I believe, that result would be child with abilities of both parents, with life drain and shadow form. Will that child look like human child, or it will be some mutant, is uncertain.

I think youre reading too much into this lol i think they would make a cute couple. You dont have to agree.