If hanzo is nerfed, Mccree and widow will be next, and so on and so forth, until DPS are useless again. DO NOT LET IT HAPPEN

hanzo be all like " whatever you can do I can do better"

1 Like

The search results I get, there’s dozens of sites referencing it, because it was a wide ranging community led marketing campaign.

Also the link doesn’t work, because I took it down and the game doesn’t exist anymore

excuse me? where have I done this?

so I don’t agree and therefor am biased?

I gave counter arguments. that’s what you do right?

so how does that make me “biased”

does everyone who doesn’t immediately give up and say “oh slyther youre right!” biased then?

This thread’s premise is so stupid. I heard the same thing when people talked about Orisa nerfs. In fact each of the several times Orisa has faced changes recently people have pretended that it was the apocalypse for tanks because Glorious Orisa is the only thing holding back the hordes of filthy, undeserving non-tank heroes.

A problem hero being nerfed is not some attack on the hero’s role. Moira’s nerf was blatantly about letting other healers get played. Nerfing Hanzo is about making sure that other DPS aren’t obsolete, like McCree.

its simple really . we can solve this right now if you quit trying to delude to things that have no way of proving if it is actually you or not and just link me to the forum post here where you have suggested “highly specific things” that were instated in overwatch.

show me that. surely you remember the highly specific things right?

K

GreyFalcon Topic Codex

✅ [2-2-2] Putting RoleQ into Quickplay

So you’re calling him a liar then? You’re free to think what you want but sites don’t magically appear at the top of a Google search result by accident. At some point in the past it was a busy place. As for whether or not he is grey falcon, who knows. But lots of people use the convenience of internet anonymity to behave poorly and make false claims, don’t they.

so the first one has 2 changes that were made, junkrat mines which Geoff literally says in his reply they were already doing and they didn’t use your idea. they gave him 2 mines.

so that’s not a change you can take credit for.

the other is a reddit post from around this time 2 years ago.

a bit of digging shows someone else had the same idea LONG before you

so no they aren’t taking anything from you.

and the 222 thing? don’t even make me laugh. people were asking for 222 to be implemented into the game long before you asked. they made the lfg system which follows the same premise why wouldn’t they use the basis of that for role que.

you are trying to lay claim to ideas and things that are not yours or unique to you.

“no highly specific changes” have ever been taken from you.

he claims he is the reason they put role que into 222 because he mocked up some idea of what it could look like using blizzards own system, as if they wouldn’t have used their own system.

he claims he came up with the idea for mei not having fall off from a post from 2 years ago on reddit when a bit of digging shows someone had this idea LONG before him

infact this was 1 month after the game released. opposed to his post from December a year later.

he then claims he is responsible for the junkrat changes when Geoff made response as soon as he posted it saying they had similar changes on the way to the ptr already. As in ALREADY DONE.

he claims anything that he even slightly thought about is being taken from him by blizzard.

Yeah, I think hes full of it.

Whether the devs listened to me or not, it’s a pretty obvious example that I know how the game is designed well enough to guess what they will do ahead of time.

Nah, just Doom and Mei need nerfs.

Then I will go back to playing Tank or Support.

You think McCree is deserving of a nerf at all? That’s… weird. His winrate is bottom 4 in every rank except silver where he’s bottom 6.

1 Like

really? because didn’t the junkrat change make him the most broken dps in the game at the time, and they had to severely nerf his mine to have fall off damage because of that?

weren’t like all junkrat mains mad about that and saying they’d rather have 1 mine with no fall off?

didn’t he become like F-tier after they nerfed him to be in line with other dps due to his other mine?

hasn’t this change had like 0 impact on his playability unless it was op?

the mei change you don’t get credit for.

but sure you sure know what the game needs which is why the only thing you were remotely close to having, was a total failure.

Know the difference between Genji and Tracer compared to Widowmaker and Hanzo?

Genji and Tracer’s best counters were never mirrors. Widow’s is.
Hanzo’s best counter is Widowmaker because she’s hitscan and he isn’t.

I agree with you to a point, but the snipers need to get nerfed into the damn ground. Ashe is the perfect sniper. Hanzo and Widow are grossly OP.

1 Like

Well I did make a 56,000 view FrontPage reddit post about the icicle.

And had been talking about Frost Piercing quite a bit.

another failure of a change that has everyone hating mei currently. which only piggy backs off of ideas people already had.

boy you sure know how to make good changes

so you have 2 failures of changes that have only served to make heros severly overpowered. and nobody enjoyed or felt made the hero good.

if just knowing how to make a hero broken is what it takes the bar is pretty low.

Lol, Mei was considered a near throw pick all the way up until people realized she could block halt+hook.

1 Like

That was because of Brigitte, not because of complaints. At least, not directly.

Havent played PS2 in forever…may have to give it a go. Heard decent recent updates happened

Hanzo can singlehandedly burst down over half of orisas shield on a 10sec cooldown with one ability. he can run away from dive with lunge and wall climb. He can kill the dive tank with his storm arrow. He obviously needs to be nerfed since barriers are weaker.

No one likes getting one shot from across the map by widow. Some falloff damage would be nice so you don’t get killed in spawn at the beginning of the match.

Mccrees fan the hammer also melts shields. Add his buffed fire rate he’s a huge problem.

mei became meta when 222 was introduced due to her ability to control a point of the map. it had nothing to due with “halt hook” because dva literally made it useless with DM during “mei-blade” Mei was used because of her ability to brawl so well in close range. the only use for meis wall that was defensive in the way you claim was using it to wall off narrow entrances, and keeping sniper sightlines blocked.

it had 0 to do with halt hook. because halt hook can go over the wall.