I submit proof that ELO hell can exist under a very specific set of circumstances. I am the most egregious gold smurf in the history of your game. And it was completely unintentional

oh the i have a higher account than the account i’m posting on that i wont show thing.
The problem with that argument is even if you do if you put enough hours over both accounts eventually they will meet at the same SR.
Given your attitude and your gameplay i’d easily say it will be the higher one that falls rather than the lower climbing.

4 Likes

Ideally that would never happen, your healers would stick to you and keep you up, but for this we aren’t talking about ideal cases. We’re are talking about when your main healer goes alone.

If you are struggling for healing, you have two options, get the other support to go Ana and play safer than usual, or you follow the poorly positioned Moira and play as a team.

It is clear that you have a fundamentally elitist attitude about your role as an aiming focused player. No matter what points are brought up, you fail to realize your ineptitude. I could carry your account out of gold in 1 day on McCree or on Reinhardt. You need to learn how to play overwatch, not attempt to play CS in overwatch.

How about, if the game is sooo rigged and messed up, you stop playing it? Obviously your 20 years of aiming on other games can’t be portrayed on overwatch right? Go back to those games and come back when you realize that overwatch is a moba not an fps and is a fundamentally different concept, one that your attitude cannot mesh well with.

3 Likes

This might be a little too much, but if he has this kind of mentality in Overwatch, then I am more scared about his mentality in other games.

2 Likes

His mentality alone gives it away immediately that he is gold. He has the exact same manners as the ones people joke about in that low rank.

I mean not to insult, but its downright laughable that a fully grown adult with 20 years of gaming experience still can’t manage to respectfully carry themselves or listen to reason.

5 Likes

It’s literally in the headline dude. The topic isn’t “hey come in here and troll me for an account that is stuck in gold” I don’t care about your opinions on the matter. I’m entertaining some of them out of boredom. But this isn’t a conversation with the player base that doesn’t know anything about this stuff. You’re literally almost all of you complete noobs in this field, and your trollish replies have brought forth my silver tongue to lash up-jumped millennials that disrespect OG’s that have forgotten more about this topic than you will ever know, because we’ve been studying it since LONG before you were an AMOEBA.

Then why you gold?

2 Likes

your wrong though performance based SR exists if i queued on a new account in bronze with a bronze player even if we went 50/50 (and we wouldn’t bc just having me there would mean we win like at least 85%) but even if we went 50/50 starting from the same SR i’d end with a much higher SR than the friend.

1 Like

It’s actually you who doesn’t listen to reason here. How is my mentality gold? I don’t understand your train of thought. Again you place too much value in your Overwatch SR. You all think that Overwatch is all that matters because it’s all you know of FPS. Players in higher ELO don’t really move any better, they just move more. it’s not really that hard to hit a strafing idiot Mccree in the middle of the street…Because none of you know how to strafe properly. the simple fact that I frequently see “high” SR widows duck spamming like absolute noob morons in those lobbies, proves that most of you don’t have a freaking clue what you are doing. Because you were never taught. Overwatch doesn’t DEMAND that skill set, it’s not that hardcore of an FPS.

You think of that whole comeback on your own, or did you have to momentarily leave your folk’s basement for some help?

1 Like

You mean my office, in my house, that I own? No I didn’t have to leave it. thanks for asking though.

smh. Let me read the title: “I submit proof that ELO hell can exist under a very specific set of circumstances. I am the most egregious gold smurf in the history of your game. And It Was Completely Unintentional” Not only does this tell us about your toxic mindset, it also tell us that you are straight up making blatant lies. Not once have we heard about these circumstances in DETAILS, you have only referenced them and outright deny any criticism from others. You are a delusion ape that believes that you are the ALPHA of all orgasms living on plant Earth. You live in a bleak, corrupted fantasy where you twist your own words and everything you say is justified even without facts or evidences. Your simple mindset is this: “my ideal > facts”

4 Likes

Overwatch is all I know? I easily have over 600 hours on CSGO and 1000s of hours on other shooters. But please, continue to provide us with your wisdom. And I guess as a master’s player I don’t know how to strafe better than a gold…

As far as your mentality, literally the way you carry yourself screams to me that you’re the type of person who screams for 2-2-2 and swaps at the beginning of a match, cries for heals, and then, literally, complains about it on the forums. Oh my you are precious. Gold to the T.

3 Likes

Your CS elitism is getting old really fast if you honestly believe everyone in overwatch lacks experience in other FPS Idk what to tell you.

4 Likes

I frequently get paired against diamond players which and even some of them I ask how the hell you guys hit diamond. I assure you diamond players are still trash. Your game are not magically going to get better at diamond.

2 Likes

You took the bait. Glad you’re putting that office to good use right now. Using your

2 Likes

No one mentioned anything about diamond players seems like a personal vendetta here.

3 Likes

Y’know guys, I think we’ve been approaching this the wrong way, we should pity OP. 20 years of FPS experience, and through no fault of his own, definitely none at all, he’s still stuck with the average joes.

Those 14 year-old semi-pros, who’ve been alive less than he’s played FPSs have had everything handed to them on a silver platter. They aren’t actually better than him, the stats back that up! No, they just had good placements and had real supports who could heal them when they misplayed.

Yeah, OP, I think you’re right. You are the most unfortunate player to be stuck in gold, those very specific set of circumstances screwed you over.

6 Likes

I guess it’s time we put an end to this.

2 Likes

Beautiful. This just about sums it up. I won’t even bother anymore. Good luck OP, you have my pity. Maybe in another 20 years you’ll improve, right?

5 Likes