I submit proof that ELO hell can exist under a very specific set of circumstances. I am the most egregious gold smurf in the history of your game. And it was completely unintentional

I love how you totally ignored my post about my history with ESL in S4 league and the tournament I won as well as later hosting and commentating for official pro tournaments. not to mention running a top 3 clan 6000 hours in that game and a healthy amount of Quake and Unreal as well but sure only you can be an OG apparently no one else in all of Overwatch has your experience and expertise

2 Likes

When Overwatch 2 comes out, I will consistently see you in being the top 1 best player globally, where you are finally able to play with your kinds, and I will look back at this argument and reflect about my selfish, childish act.

1 Like

I will defend myself whenever attacked. I already laid out in detail how this flaw exists to the audience it was meant for. Conversing with you, is pointless.

Just because you think someone is being toxic, doesn’t make it true. I’m just not the passive aggressive snowflake type of human being that entitled trolls like you expect everyone else to act like.

What exactly did I lie about? You better be able to explain that in detail. I’m not here to lie down and cater to you because you’re afraid of words. Get that through your skull expeditiously, and post-haste.

One last comment, I just love how everyone who disagrees with him and is trying to get him to realize he is where he belongs is a troll. Pack it up boys, we’ve been had. Completely figured out. Just a bunch of high ranked trolls.

3 Likes

Keep being the guy who thinks the game is rigged.
I bet you also think the moon landing was fake.
Or that bitcoin is a solid longterm investment.
Or that Apple makes quality products.
Or that the holocaust didn’t happen.
Or the earth is flat.
Must be cool to be so much smarter than everyone else.

3 Likes

I saw your stats, they made sense to me and jive with what you said, I couldn’t reply to the topic until someone else made a post on it.

I never said the game is rigged. this gas-lighting is insane. I said there is a flaw under a specific set of circumstances that can result in allowing players to exploit their placements, and place lower than their skill would normally allow.

If you do your placements with an already ranked player, that player is not eligible to be in any game outside of their range, so YOU will never get those higher games, even if you have the skill. You can’t put a silver player in a diamond placement match game. Your placement matches will all be in the SR range of that friend. And you will be placed within that range, so you can PLAY Together. It was Blizzard’s INTENTION to allow it to happen. it’s why you all ended up making alt accounts to play with your friends. It’s EXACTLY why I was placed 1000 SR above him. The maximum distance on the ladder that we could still queue together with.

The confirmation was merely purchasing another account and completing placement matches solo. When this was done, the account PLACED in diamond.
THIS account, can not reach platinum, period. (maybe with like 500 hours of grinding, but I don’t have time for that).

So the whole gold player thing, is laughable at best. And an outright troll at worst. But that’s what happens whenever anyone says anything about smurfs. The people doing it flock to the forums to try and convince everyone that it isn’t a major problem. it is.

Off the top of my head without going back to read your ramblings, you lied about things Blizzard supposedly said, and your average kills.

1 Like

Ok in all seriousness, you are being a hypocrite. You are just repeating the same point I made, but direct it towards me instead of you. Again, you have not laid out in detail how this flaw exists to the audience, your detail is just your godlike stats, which is irrelevant to the topic. You are just complaining and there is nothing new or unique about it.

I will also not lie down and cater to you because you’re afraid of words. I want actual proofs and I will explain it in details IF AND ONLY IF YOU EXPLAIN IT IN DETAIL FIRST.

I am not going to explain it in details if you are going to keep on bullsh#ting or not going to accept facts.

Wow that is quite the impressive history! Which tournament did you win?

Couple Battle Eu - A 2v2 Death Match tournament was in 2014.

1 Like

I know I’m just saying if he hits a higher rank his supports and tanks are not going to improve as much as he thinks. That’s all I’m saying.

It’s funny how you completely ignored my post pointing out that there are plenty of players in gold with stats better than yours, including crits - your accuracy is slightly above average for gold players, but not a huge outlier, and your damage output is generally below average.

1 Like

I didn’t lie, you just are ignorant about what was stated about it. Another player made the same comment above. Plat is the barrier for mechanical skill. that’s all I said. that’s what was said by Blizzard employees. I don’t really care if you believe me or not. It’s true, and therefore - not a lie.

And you confused average kills with MOST eliminations in a season, I didn’t even say a word about average kills, I said 62 eliminations. If you thought I meant 62 average eliminations, than that’s your fail in reading comprehension. But it’s not a lie. It’s a season high number derived from a single game. But it also shows someone who can secure that many eliminations, can sit on an average of 30ish pretty comfortably.

Unless you have evidence that is something Blizzard said, then you’re lying about Blizzard having said it.

Really? Then what is this:

I don’t know what to make of you. You are either tanking your own account to the bowels of the ladder to grief actual bronze players with Symmetra. Or you are WAY out of your lane in this matter (about head-shot accuracy) when you are struggling to connect shots to bodies.

The simple assertion that you believe these stats are average for gold players, shows that you have no idea what you’re talking about.

These stats may have been inflated by diamond and above players using gold accounts to pub-slay, or fixed settings on an aim bot used in gold. But they are not even in the same universe as the average gold player. Next.

You need to understand that there is an aimbot epidemic in this game right now, players simply cannot headshot at the consistency that these new account widows are. Not even professional snipers have such accurate shots at insane vertical angles. You can watch me miss my shots on grappling airborne widows, you have to hit them at the apex of the jump, and it’s not exactly an easy shot to make while you’re getting shot at from 3 different angles. the dudes in the lobby that don’t miss, they’re cheating, 100%.

I promised myself I wouldn’t comment again but this takes the cake. Buddy, you can’t be simultaneously gold and diamond at the same time. If you really were of diamond skill, you would have stomped your way out of gold by now and wouldn’t be crying about elo hell on the forums. And you certainly wouldn’t be averaging the stats you do if you truly were smurfing, they’d be much higher.

2 Likes

Actually you can easily be both. you could easily play Reinhardt at a gold level, and widow at a diamond level. It’s all hero based my dude.

Your error is in thinking that i’m crying about ELO hell. I’m not. I’m not here to explain to you, that’s not why i posted. I don’t care what you think I should be ranked. But you keep making inputs because you can’t help yourselves, you just see a topic about elo hell and you come in to troll whoever posted it. You probably didn’t even read it.

I don’t want, need, or give a squirt of my urine about YOUR approval. Keep your high school political nonsense to your peers. I’m not your peer.

Now that is the truth, you’re definitely not his peer. What with him being a masters player and you a gold.

4 Likes

It has nothing to do with video games. I’m an adult. I don’t entertain children. And on that note, we’re done here. I’ve passed on the information that needed to be brought to light to the appropriate party. I’m done wasting time talking to morons.

There is a website, omnicmeta, that allows you to see exactly where you lie on the distribution for all the relevant stats here. Your scoped crits is in the 67th percentile for Widowmaker in comp - so 33% of gold widowmakers click more heads than you. Your damage out put is exactly the median - 50th percentile. So half of all gold players have higher Widowmaker damage output. By the way your quick play Widowmaker has below average damage output as well and precisely average scoped crits.

Your tracer and mcree have been quite poor, you’re below the average gold player on elims and damage for both. Your crits are above average though. If I only take one shot per match but it’s a headshot, I have 100% crit accuracy but have done nothing to help my teams. Your damage output is inadequate to climb in my opinion.

My own personal stats are kinda irrelevant - I got to plat with symmetra but kept getting countered by phara, so I decided to focus on improving my flex play - zarya and hitscans - so I sank down to silver. I made an alt for pure hitscan play and I’m approaching gold. Anyway, none of it affects my ability to understand the arithmetical properties of statistical distributions.