I submit proof that ELO hell can exist under a very specific set of circumstances. I am the most egregious gold smurf in the history of your game. And it was completely unintentional

A Roadhog that takes no damage gets no ult charge by self healing.

At the end of the day, when your he4alers are not on point, chasing elims on enemy DPS, while tanks are ON point dying, it doesnt matter how skilled you are. Skill is ONLY rewarded when you WIN!! Not when you lose.

That’s hipfire crit genius.

You say you have 20 years of FPS experience but you’re coming off as an angry teenager. I saw your videos. You missed so many shots. So many decisions you made were terrible. You are clearly gold.

Attempting to call me out in a humble brag isn’t the way to defend yourself, buddy. I peaked 3712 last season, I don’t have to show you anything. Get to my level before I entertain such a thought.

And side note, I’m not good. A GM widow would absolutely destroy me.

5 Likes

You’re a d.va player, your opinion on the matter is irrelevant. I missed half my shots, like everyone else. insane, right? it would be awesome to have 100% scoped accuracy, but unfortunately in the real world, it’s IMPOSSIBLE.

You’re a gold player, your opinion on the matter is irrelevant.

4 Likes

I didn’t say no damage, nor did I say not to self-heal, but there is a time and place for both and with Hog’s ultimate being what it is, you don’t really need to worry about farming extra charge with self-heal.

With stats better than yours in diamond. feelsbadman.

The biggest difference between players in terms of mechanical skills will always be consistency if you where such an experienced FPS player you would know that. ANYONE can do what you’ve described and much more it’s about being able to do it on demand and with regularity that separates players in terms of raw skills.
As for your personal attack on my FPS backround I have about 6000 hours in S4 league and was formerly in the ESL circuit. I also was the clan leader of a top 3 clan in the game at one point and a public figure to the point i was hosting official tournaments (Atfer winning 1st place in one of the tournaments) and became a commentator for many official tournaments and events and that’s disregarding my time in Quake and Unreal but keep assuming you know so much more and are so much more experienced than everyone else.

2 Likes

On characters I don’t play :thinking: against players better than you

1 Like

14 minutes on DVA makes me a DVA player? Hilarious. I’ve done about 5 placement games this season because I am waiting for my girlfriend to recover from surgery before we place. But here, take a look at last season:
prntscr {dot} com/lvd1w0

I’m a genji player. And the fact that you thought my opinion would be irrelevant just because I was hypothetically a DVA player shows how terrible of an attitude you have. You look down upon the other roles and think you are clearly better. That right there, my friend, is why you are gold.

(And news flash… I fill sometimes! You should try it, maybe you will learn how to actually play overwatch!)

3 Likes

You’re putting words in my mouth, but it doesn’t make them true. This whole thread is meant to bring an issue to light about a flaw in the ladder system. The mental midgets trolling the thread that are contributing to this problem with their alt accounts, and gas-lighting people that bring it up on the forums, are the problem.

I noticed a massive disconnect between the statistics of players across the ELO spectrum, and when Pursuit came out, it clearly defined the minimum stats required to REMAIN in each SR bracket. If you fall below these values, you can fall out of your rank. Stats are the only determinant in defining player skill. EVERYTHING revolves around the statistics that define KDR and accuracy.

Again, excuses. Can you please stop with the bullsh#t. Thank you.

4 Likes

You made a troll post, I glanced at your profile, saw dva as most played and deemed you irrelevant to the conversation at hand (because it’s about aim).

People tend to respond when they are attacked. It’s kind of human nature when you’re assertive, and not passive aggressive.

Fat Tracer is just as relevant to a conversation about aim as Skinny Tracer

1 Like

No matter how many times people try to make you understand the fault in your logic based on the idea that stats somehow magically correlate across ranks you will never see it as anything other than trolling and that’s why you will remain stuck in gold.

2 Likes

This guy doesn’t get that stats correlate to the rank he’s in? It’s comical. If Kornmeal smurfed in gold his stats would look so much better than yours. The level of enemy skill increases too, and targets are harder to hit. Why can’t you understand that your gold accuracy would be single digits in a GM game?

4 Likes

Only I started at bronze and climbed to masters so i know first hand that it is as simple as just getting better. I only mention this and speak in these types of threads because i want to see players improve.

2 Likes

You’re full on trolling now. single digit accuracy? ahahahahaha GM’s can’t be hit, they’re all NEO from the Matrix! OMEGALUL.

You completely fail to acknowledge that a HEALER is in bad position in comparison to their team. Roadhogs ult is so useful in KOTH maps because he can zone out other playe4rs from the fight and grind down shields. If the healer isn’t there to heal me through that ult to get its full potential thats a bad decision on the healers part.

So he said Global will dominates GM? Got it. https ://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E8q_fjZG8F8
Spoilers: GM beats Global and he was half assing most of the time.