I strongly expect them to revert role lock

Usually when people say 'people on my friends list are quitting!´ I think they are exaggerating, but at least 8 have stopped playing on mine since role lock was introduced. I could see them reverting it but keeping it for OWL so it’s not so boring to watch.

40 Likes

Sky is not falling. The very vocal minority is just on the forums. If there was any real problem they would be reacting by now

93 Likes

You are living in la-la land. The vocal minority were those who wanted role lock. The majority of OW players are casual, and casuals don’t want to wait 20 mins to play their fave hero. It is common sense.

70 Likes

I strongly expect them to find the last nail for the coffin soon … and then release a “OW Classic” in 10 years … and everyone will be like OH THANK YOU OH BLIZZARD YOU’RE DA GREATESTEST

7 Likes

When the vocal minority becomes the majority, Blizzard will buckle faster than an automatic seatbelt

2 Likes

If that makes the tin foil hat people feel better

5 Likes

Reverting it would be a excellent way to kill the game off in comparison to just improving the game by balancing heroes better/quicker and adding more/exciting tanks to the lineup

33 Likes

Ahaha
It is pretty much the only way to save this game.

Short of adding 6 tanks, 6 supports while redesigning core principles of the game overnight.

20 Likes

Ah, yes, because they’re known for taking quick actions.

8 Likes

Role queue WAS the plan to save the game. The implementation was just horrendous BUT everything can be improved without a revert.

7 Likes

QP needs 222, match times aren’t even that high
and QP classic is trash.
but remove this from Comp, so many more throwers, noobs and DPS supports than ever before.

1 Like

Bro Support? I didn’t queue support. I queued Plus sign dps. wym?

2 Likes

i meant they want to queue DPS, but takes a long time to find a mtach
so they pick a support (Ana or Moira) and start flanking, dealing damage and never heal their team

2 Likes

there’s a whole world for “casuals”: Arcade

7 Likes

i only see more ppl returning in my friendlist.

14 Likes

Look, I know blizzard. And blizzard sticks to their guns, for better or for worse. Disappointing that your friends are quitting though.

Most of those casual players quit ages ago for a myriad of reasons all tracing back to developer incompetence.

6 Likes

yeah and what I see is my friend talking about roleq "It is okay, but there is new patch in destiny 2 I will play it instead of OW (he is 4500 sr dps) haha what a joke. Imagine destiny2 beats OW …

1 Like

Oh well since it’s your friends list, instead of someone else’s, they’ll have to get right on that.

2 Likes

You will be really disappointed then lol

2 Likes